Chapter 12 - ZONK!

"SLUT!" I heard, which suddenly woke me up. The door bashed opened and I suddenly hid underneath the covers of the bed. 

"Molly?", I peered from underneath the covers to see Luke looking very confused. His hair was dripping wet, with the water droplets trailing down his body. His abs gleaming in the sunlight through the curtains and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. 

I hesitated, "urm...hi?" I muttered, and gave a little wave. 

His eyes were squinted and then he pointed at me, "Why are you here?...in Beaus bed?" He mumbled. 

"I stayed the night", I smiled confidently. "But Beau slept somewhere else" I snapped before he could insinuate anything. 

"Oh right, I was just going to ask Beau where the hair dryer is" He giggled shyly, avoiding eye contact. I wasn't really sure what to say next so chuckled awkwardly. 

"Sorry to wake you" he apologized then slowly exited and shut the door behind him. I didn't feel like going back to sleep so I rose from the bed and ran my fingers through my hair to flatten it down.  

I stumbled down the stairs, my eyes darting everywhere searching for the boys.  

I paced into the living room to find Beau laying on sofa all spread out. "hello" I said shyly, beau kindly slipped his muscular legs down off the sofa to let me sit next to him.  

"Morning!" He said cheerfully, then slowly resting his arm on the sofa, above my shoulders. He had already gotten dressed, he was wearing a tight grey t-shirt and dark maroon chinos and he didn't have a SnapBack on today surprisingly 

"Did you sleep alright?" I asked, still feeling bad that he lent me his bed. 

"Yeah, I slept in lala's bed!" He teased but trying to act serious to make me feel bad. 

"Shut up" I giggled shyly, playfully elbowing him. 

"What? There was no where else to sleep?" He teased, giving an innocent look. I shook my head then giggled.

--------------------------------------------

I had just been on the phone with Sally and she said she would make a copy of the key so we would both have one. She said she would leave the key under the door mat outside my house at 3pm. So I had a long while to wait. 

"Why don't we all go down to park or something?" Luke asked, walking into beaus bedroom. Me and beau were sat in his bed and he was teaching me how to play on the Xbox. I wasn't concentrating on the game properly and kept darting my eyes at Luke to try and answer him. 

"Yeah, alright!" I replied cheerfully. 

"Molly!! You're dying, you need to shoot the zombies!" Beau belted, he takes his games very seriously. 

"Come on, we're going to the park" I announced, grabbing his whist and pulling him up with me. 

"B-but we haven't finished the game!" Beau moaned, but did as instructed and followed me and Luke. 

"It will do us some good getting some fresh air!" I explained, as we stepped outside into the steaming hot weather. 

"I'll call skip and tell him to come hang out with us" Luke said, tapping away on his phone as we began walk to the park. 

"Molly..." I heard a whining voice behind me, "it's too hot" beau was trailing behind me dropping his body. He clung onto my arm to stay up right, "watch this!" Beau whispered, I watched him Intensely as he ran up behind Luke who was talking to skip on the phone. Beau slowed down as he got closer to him and crouched down to Luke waist line and suddenly pulled his trousers down.