Chapter 14 - Tired

I was laying in my bed counting the time as it nearly hit midnight. Its Saturday and I'm packed and ready to go to the airport tomorrow. I had two massive suit cases stood next to my bedroom door. I've been annoying Conor all day, texting him saying "I'll see you in 30 hours". I always forget the time difference there so I've woken him up a couple of times as its like 8:am in the morning in new york and he wasn't happy about that. But conor is not a morning person, never wake a sleeping Conor when he is having a lay in.

I spent yesterday just packing all my things together and I called Sally up if she would look after baba while I'm away and she agreed to. My parents called to check up on me, I'm missing them so much but when I come back from New York it will be another week until they get back home. But I couldn't worry about that now as I was so pumped about going to New York, it's the city of dreams. But it won't be dream for me no more. I was going there and to live my dream and make it come true.

------------------5am------------

I've now realised I'm not a morning person either. But when I soon realised why I was getting up I sprung out of my bed and changed quickly in some comfortable clothes for the 24 hour plane ride. I slipped on a dark skinny jeans, a loose patterned navy jumper and my white converses. I looked in the mirror looking like I'd woken up from the dead and applied a fair bit of foundation and mascara on, so I didn't look like road kill.

I needed to be ready by 6am as Becky was picking me up in her car along with Natalie and Alice.

I sprinted round the house checking that all the lights were off and plugs were turned off.

I sprinted back up the stairs dragging my two fat suit cases back down with me and placed them near the front door.

Baba was still in deep sleep which was good so I wouldn't annoy me while I was trying to get sorted so I left some food and water in a bowl for him.

-----------LUKES POV--------------------

I was the first to wake up so I had the job of waken jai and beau up which would be fun. I rolled off the top bunk and fell on jai which instantly woke him up.

"FUCK THAT REALLY HURT! IDIOT!" He groaned, shoving me off him.

I stood up just staring at him. His mouth was wide open and his beanie was half way of his head. "Come on we've got an hour! get up!" I ordered, tapping his shoulder to irritate him.

"Alright don't shit ya self" he croaked as he slowly lifted him self from the bed.

I ran out of my room and headed to beaus room to wake him up, this was going to be dangerous.

It was still dark and I reached for the ratty door handle and swung open the door then switched on the light.

"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!" I shouted, I ran up to his bed and dived on top of him wrapping my arms around him, basically spooning him which seemed to wake him up.

"What the hell?" He moaned, his eyes were squinted and he was unsure what I was doing.

"Aww did you have a nice sleep?" I asked kindly.

He moaned confirming to my question.

"Aww good! Well it's time to get up honey" I teased, pecking his cheek, I'm such a nice brother.

He moaned again confirming.

I released from our hug and backed away, "GET UP SLUT!!!" I shouted, then gently closing the door.

"Whose shouting?" My mum said through her bedroom door.

"Sorry mum" I quickly replied rushing back into my room.