Chapter 13

A/N: IMPORTANT! There's some action of the steamy variety in this chapter. I've censored it out for this part, but there is an uncensored version of this chapter, too which I'll upload as soon as I'm done with this one. Just go to my profile and click "Restricted Chapters".

While you're on my page, why dontcha click the fan button too ;D thanks, doll.

And please read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter as well.

BTW, there's a picture of Michelle Pfeiffer as Kody's mom on the side.

The song is " I feel like Dancin' " by All Time Low. I put it up because they're still technically at a partaaayy :D

Enjoy!

Chapter 13

(Oliver’s POV)

My first instinct was to run to Kody and make sure she was okay after being attacked by that jackass. But as I stood there watching her laugh hysterically, my only thought was that I should bring her to a psychotherapist. Maybe this was a coping method? Instead of being afraid and running, she just finds it comical until her mind can comprehend what was happening.

The twins had beaten Ethan a bit more when he tried to get away and they wound up knocking him out. They dragged him out of the house a moment ago, leaving me, Kody, Mateo, and Teddy in the room. Kody stopped laughing for a moment then looked back at me and started all over again. I would have thought she was laughing at how I looked when I was partially shifted, but I had already shifted back to completely human.

“Kody… baby, are you okay?” I asked hesitantly as I walked towards her. She nodded and sucked in a quick breath, snorting in the process before laughing again.

“Oh, the fucking irony!” She chuckled, shaking her head and looking to the ceiling. I furrowed my brows and looked to my pack mates who just shrugged their shoulders, as confused as I am. I closed the distance between me and my mate and helped her stand. She stood for a moment before leaning on me for support, considering her balance wasn’t that great when her body was trembling with laughter.

“Kody, are you alright? What do you mean ‘irony’?” I asked her confused. She looked at me and just smiled.

“Here I am thinking I finally got all the weird shit out of my life, and it comes right back to bite me in the ass.” She rolled her eyes. “God, I can’t believe I’m going through all this again.” She mumbled.

“What does that mean?” I asked. “Go through what again.”

“All the werewolf drama!” She exclaimed. She leaned back against wall, suddenly looking very tired. I just stared at her with my previous expression frozen on my face.

“Werewolf drama?” Mateo repeated dumbly.

“Yes. Werewolf drama.” Kody confirmed. She looked at me and smiled a little. “I’m ¼ werewolf myself.” She said and I swear if my eyes opened any wider, hey would have popped out of my head. Say what?

“I-you’re… and the-you… wolf?” Was my brilliant response. She nodded and walked over to sit on her bed.

“My grandpa on my dad’s side was a full-blooded werewolf and was mated to a human, my grandma. They had a son, my dad, who then became half wolf. Having half of the wolf genes was enough for him to be a shifter, of course you all probably know that already.” She told us, glancing at the other two boys who were standing in shock. I heard a small thud and turned to see Ian standing in the doorway with his hand out, his phone flipped open and sitting on the floor by his feet. Kye was standing behind him looking just as shocked as the rest of us. I turned back to Kody as she continued talking.