"She's okay, doing better."

"Good,"

"Okay, we'll talk later."

"Yeah okay, Byee hun,"

"Byee love."

The called ended... I'm glad Scarlet is doing better. I wasn't expecting that Johnathan was take her like that. At least he is in jail now, he wouldn't be doing then any harm...
Well, Min Yoongi and I are talking and getting to know each other.

Zidane POV...

Since I caught that bouquet of flowers from Kaityln wedding people expecting me to find a wife and settle down. So a year and a half later, while grabbing coffee at my regular coffee shop on my way to work, when walking out of the shop, I unexpectedly bumped into someone. I wasn't looking where I was going.

But may I say that the person I ran into was a gorgeous woman. I apologised and I felt a spark.... Her name was Aubriana Sanchez. From that moment one, After some dates and getting to know each other we decide on getting married.
And here we are a year later, me a married man.

Amber POV...

So I'm married to my true love, Mason Fox.
And now I'm pregnant with his baby. I'm only a few months though.
We are happily married. Mason is such a great guy... I'm glad I found someone like him.

Mason Fox POV...

Well, I'm married to my one and only Amber.
She is amazing and my God we are having a baby. I can't wait...

Since I'm gonna be a dad soon, I thought about getting a job. I would have been the new owner of my dad's company but I don't wanna be a part of him and his company which is now seized by the bank... Xavier offered me a job. I've a degree in accounts. So I'll be managing the company's foreign affairs in his company.

Dwayne POV...

I am now a model for Blakely in England. Although I wanted to become a doctor, I didn't really saw myself doing that anymore. And we already have a doctor in the family so why not do something else.
My sister is a great surgeon so I'll do something different. So I'm now a model...

Kaityln POV...

We are now back from Disney World. It was awesome and Scarlet really enjoyed it. We had a lot of fun while we were there. Xavier was really sweet in taking us there.

And his birthday is coming up and I was thinking about hosting a surprise party for him. It's only 3 days away. I'll invite all our family and friends...

Everyone is doing well... Zidane is married, Dwayne is a model in England, Zara met a Korean, Amber and Mason are married with a baby on the way, Andrea and Tyler are a thing, my parents are happy with working that their company and Xavier's parents are enjoying their retirement since the company is Xavier's. They are touring the world.

I told everyone that I'm having a surprise birthday party for Xavier and that they have to be here.

Xavier doesn't know a thing... He will be at work and when he comes home he will be surprised.

Xavier POV...

So today is my birthday and I'm at work. I've to close this deal so I've to work.

Well now it was time to go home, I'm so tired... I'll just go home, take a shower and sleep.
When I got home, the place was dark, looks like a ghost town. I was about to put on the light when the lights came on without my doing and

"SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XAVIER." Everyone shouted. Like literally everyone are all here.....

I wasn't expecting this at all...

"Happy birthday babe," Kaityln said giving me a hug and kiss.

"You did all this just for me?" I asked.

"Yes, Do you like it? It was put together last minute cuz I wasn't sure if everyone was going to show up. And well, I made sure they did." She replied.

The place was decorated beautifully, with balloons and streamers hanging from the ceiling. A table with food and drinks....
It is really something. Thanks to my love for making this day special.

"Are you kidding? I love it... Thank You sweetheart." I said with my smile giving her a hug and kiss.

Everyone is here. My parents, her parents, Zidane and his wife Aubriana, Andrea and Tyler, Mason and Amber, Zara and her Korean, Min Yoongi and Dwayne. And my wife and daughter...

Kaityln pulled me aside and said, "okay so, I've something for you."

"Really what is it?" I asked.
She then gave me a box. I opened it and it was a watch with writing engraved at the back. It was nice and sweet of her.

"I love it, Thank you," I told her

"Your welcome babe," she said.

We all enjoyed the party.
Everyone is here under one roof. I'm so glad that I get to spend my birthday, that I wasn't expecting with all of them.

I was standing next to Kaityln.

"I love you and thank you for doing this." I said.

"I love you too,"

The End

_____________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope y'all enjoyed the book.. it's finally finished....

Thanks for all the support.
I appreciate it...

Emma Baksh...