Chapter 2

Picture On Top is a picture of Andrea Wilson, fellow doctor, who is one of my friends.

Xavier POV....

"Babe, Hey... C'mon you got to get up!" I am trying to wake Kaityln because she is gonna be late for work.

"Hmmm..." she mumbled

"C'mon love, You gonna be late!" I told her.

"What time is it?" She asked getting up.

"It's 9:45 am." I said.

"It's what ?" She said in surprise.

"9:45." I repeated.

"Oh My God! I am already late." She noted.
While she placed her head in her hands.

"Hey, Don't worry." I said comforting her.

"Okay I will just phone Zara and tell her that I am running a bit late." She spoke.

"Yeah, you can do that." I said.

"I should get ready first." She stated.

"Okay." I said with my smile.

After 30 minutes Kaitlyn is finally dressed for work. She looks really good. She is Mighty fine!

"What are you staring at?" She asked.

"At you... Who else would I stare at? You look beautiful by the way." I complemented her.

She blushed and I gave a smirk...She is really wonderful, amazing and beautiful, the list can go on and on... I am glad I have her. She is my everything without her I am nothing, I'm incomplete.

"Okay! Enough staring for now, I have to Go!" She said while she picked up her hand bag and car keys. I nod and smiled at her just thinking about how awesome my woman is.

She was about to walk out the house when I held her back. I gave her a hug and kiss before she left. "I love you!" I muttered.

"I love you too babe." She said with her adorable smile. Her smile is so cute...
I watched her reverse her i8 down the driveway and sped off.  Oh how I will miss her now! I will be leaving for work in a while. I can go when I want and what time I want... I am the boss.... So Yayy Me!

Kaityln POV...

So, It was sad to leave Xavier but I have to work, every second of every minute of every hour of every day counts. I am already running late. I over slept. I should probably call Zara to let her know that I am running late.

On the Phone:
Zara: Bold
Me: Italics

It's ringing, hope she picks up!

"Hello!"

"Hey, It's me."

"Oh Hey, What's up?"

"Amm... I call to tell you that I am running a bit late, But I am on my way"

"I figured that, so I am covering for you till you get here."

"Waw, you are a life saver."

"Yeah, I know."

"Thanks a million! You are the best"

"It's no problem, You are my best friend and I will always be there to help you."

" Aww, Thanks Love."

"No probs, Hun. See you when you get here"

"Yeah. See you."