Chapter 17

Kaityln POV...

I woke up from that nap to find that Xavier's arms were around me. Aww.. It looks like he came home to find me sleeping and he joined me.

I unwrapped his arms and I got up leaving him there on the couch still sleeping. I decided on taking some fresh air by the pool.

I sat on the chair and I was on my phone...
I had unread messages from Zara. I should probably reply. I don't want her to be worried if I don't.

The message read:

"Hey Hun, I'm just checking in.. How are you?"
2:15 pm

                                        " Hey Love, I'm fine."
                                                             2:30 pm

"Okay, I can't wait to see you tomorrow."
2:31 pm

                                             " Yeah me too."
                                                          2:32 pm

"Oh God, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."
2:33 pm

                                          "Okay...  No problem."
                                                             2:33 pm

She had a patient to tend to. We finish chatting and I'm just chilling by the pool by myself.
After  a few minutes, I saw Xavier looking through the glass door that reveals the pool. What is he looking at? I took a picture...

Why does he look so worried?  I have a feeling that if I call him he isn't going to hear me will on the other side of that door

I have a feeling that if I call him he isn't going to hear me will on the other side of that door. I'll call him...

On the phone:

Xavier: Bold
Me: Italics

It's ringing. He took is phone out of his pocket, swipe to the right to answer and he then placed it by his ears.

"Hey there beautiful."

"Hey babe."

"What's up?"

"I'm just chilling by the pool and I am seeing you leaning on the door looking all worried. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I am just thinking."

"Okay, Well come and join me."

"Okay, I'm coming."

We hung up and he came out to where I was sitting. He sat on the chair beside me.

He looks tired. I hope that everything is okay...