Chapter 5

Xavier POV....

So I have a surprise for my baby. We are on our way to my company. I hope she likes what I have in store for her.

The drive wasn't all that long. I parked at my resevered parking and placed a blind fold on her face covering her eyes. I helped her out of the car and walked her to my office.

In my office, on my desk, there layed a model of what I have designed and what is already built. I really hope she likes it because it is already built and furnished.

"Okay, my love. I am going to count till 3 and take the blind fold off." I indicated.

"1... 2... 3... " I said taking the blind fold off.

"Oh My God!" She responded smiling. She was in shock.

"Aww babe. I LOVE IT."  She said with excitement.

"I am so glad that you do because It's already built and furnished." I stated.

"Waw Okay." She replied with her cute smile.
I love this woman so much. I will do anything to make her happy.

"Well, all we need to do is... Take the helicopter or the jet to go and see this place." I assured.

"Okay, sounds like a plan." She said..

Aww... she is smiling. I did it! I made her happy. I guess she was busy and tired lately so I had to give her a surprise. She deserves the world. I love her alot.

Kaityln POV....

I love this man so much. I can't believe he would so this. He is so sweet and is caring. He makes me really happy. I am glad I am spending the rest of my life with him.

He designed a building, a house for our private island  which he bought and now surprised me. I had no clue about all this. He bought a God damn island, designed a house, build and furnish it. Waw what a man!

I can wait to see this in real. This is amazing.

Here is how it looks

So I really love it.

I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I guess I have to take you to work now." He mentioned.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't wanna go though. I really wanna stay and check this place out." I told him.

"Well how about we leave this weekend. It will be like our little getaway. Our own private island." He stated.

"Awesome! Well, let's go this weekend." I said excitedly....

He dropped me to work... When I entered the building to check in at the front desk, I met up with Zidane.

"Hey there Kaitlyn." He said.

"Hello Zidane." I replied.

While we were standing there, Zara walked in.

"Hey guys." She said.

"Hey love." I said with a smile.

" Hey Hun." She replied.

"Hey there Demon, how was the traffic this morning?" Zidane said to her, making me laugh.

Zidane is always harassing her. Like these two have nothing better to do.

"The traffic wasn't that big, just like your ego." She said.

They are making me laugh. Seeing them harass eachother is just like a comedy show.

****Time Skip****

So Zara and I had a surgery together on this guy that has a blocked artery. And that surgery isn't till 5. So I still have 3 more hours to chill.

While chilling, Andrea paged me. It's important! I should go and make sure everything is okay.

The room Andrea was in, was in Johnathan's room. How nice? But there was blood everywhere, when I walked in. This was so shocking. What the hell happened?

"Andrea, What happened?" I asked her.

"I am not sure, when I checked him earlier he was fine." She explained.

I wonder what the hell is going on. Did he plan this? What the hell is up with him? This is shocking, I am bewildered at the moment. Like how did this happen?

"Dr. Scott, I think you have something to see." A security guard called.

I looked to where he was standing and there was a guy in handcuffs. What the hell?

"I think this guy owes you an explanation." He said.

"I believe So." I replied.

"Speak!" The guard ordered.

"Amm.. I am Devon Carter and this guy who is covered in blood asked me to do this. And he is only faking. All that blood is fake." He explained and I was in awe.

What the hell? This is madness. Why would Johnathan do this? Did he do it to get my attention? Whatever it is I am done with this patient...  I'll get Zara and Zidane to interrogate him. 

I ran out of the room and paged Zara and Zidane to one of the on Call rooms. They came immediately.

"Hun, What's going on?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, Why do you look so troubled?" Zidane asked.

"Well guys I am going to tell you all something that has been bothering me for a while now." I spoke...

I explained to them what happened with Mr. Ross, from the staring, constantly asking to see me, to this that happened... I told them everything.

"Oh My God Hun, Why didn't you tell us?" Zara questioned.

"I wasn't sure what to do." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's Okay." Zidane said.

"I want you two to go and interrogate him." I told them.

"Sure! I will, I mean we will go and find out what the hell he's up too." Zidane spoke.

"Yeah, we will help don't worry." Zara indicated and gave me a comforting hug.

"Did you mention this to Xavier?" Zidane asked.

"No." I said.

"You should tell him. He will seriously be able to help." Zara said.

"Okay. I will tell him." I said with a half smile.

I thanked them for being there for me. They are really great friends. I appreciated them so much. They left to go and interrogate that son of a b****....

They told me to stay put in here while they go and deal with whatever is going on.