Chapter 41

Xavier POV...

*A week later*

We are finally home from Bora Bora. We stayed a good week there. It was really awesome. I'm glad she loved that surprise. What she don't know is that I have more for her. I want her to feel safe again and have the world... She is mine and I've to make sure that she loves spending time with me. I know she does but like I don't want anything bad to happen to her again. I have to make sure of that.

Right Now, I'm at work. Well actually, I've all my meetings rescheduled for tomorrow or the other day. Today I'm gonna make sure that I can exciute my plans. I've to make sure that everything goes perfect. Perfection is key!

Oh I almost forgot I have to go shopping... Her birthday is in a few days. I've to get her something special.

I told my parents to took after the company while I'm gone. I'm going to the mall...
I got to the car park, found my car, got in and drove off.

When I arrive, I made my way to the jewelry store. I know I've to get her something from there. I went to the one where I called and ordered the gift from.

"Hello there can I help you sir?" An employee asked.

"I came to collect a gift I ordered." I said.

"Name please!" She asked.

"X. Hendrix" I mentioned...

She went behind the counter and gave me a nicely wrapped box. I payed and went on my way again. I went to the gift shop and bought some party birthday supplies...

Damn, my phone is ringing. When I looked at the caller' s ID, it was Kathie.
I'll tell her I'm in a meeting. I can't tell her where I'm at...

Kaitlyn POV...

I'm home just relaxing.. Xavier went to work. I wonder what he is doing? I looked at the time and now is his lunch hour. Let me give him a call...

On the Phone:

Me: Italics
Xavier: Bold

"Hello Beautiful."

"Hey Xavi,"

"Is everything okay my love?"

"Yeah, just wondering what you up too."

"Oh.. I'm currently in a meeting."

"Crap! I thought now was your lunch hour,"

"Yeah it is. But like these clients can't seem to wait."

"Oh okay, well let me leave you to it."

"Okay, Byee for now my darling."

"Bye.."

"Love you!"

"Love you too sweetheart."

The call was ended. That was odd...
He is so up to something...
I can't tell what he is up to but I'll find out soon enough.

*A few Days later*

Xavier POV...

Okay, so today is the day where my queen is going to be surprised. Today is her birthday!
I'm downstairs making breakfast. I'm going to be pretending that I completely forgot about her birthday. So she wouldn't expect anything... I'll have her family take her for the day so I can decorate and get the surprises ready.

I went upstairs to our room to see if she got up. When I got there she was talking on the phone. I indicated that breakfast was ready..
Then I walked back downstairs. I told the staff not to tell her anything about what I asked them to do when she leaves.

Just then, she walked down the stairs.

"Hey babe," she said walking into the kitchen.

"My darling," I smiled.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked.

"Well, your favourite, which is pancakes drizzled with chocolate syrup and on top is strawberries." I explained.

"Damn, okay.. Thank You Babe!" She smiled and gave me a kiss...

"Oh and get dressed your parents are coming to pick you up in an hour." I told her.

"Oh okay. And where are you going?" She asked.

"Well, I have some stuff to do at the office." I said.

"Oh... Okay..." she replied.

Kaityln POV...

Damn, did he really forgot my birthday? He made my favourite breakfast but he haven't told me anything. And then he said that my parents are coming to pick me up. Anyways he has to work. At least I can spend the day with my parents.

I finished breakfast and went upstairs to get ready. When I'm finished getting ready, I heard my parents. I wonder what these people have planned.

I made my presence and they were happy to see me.

"Hey sweetie," my mom said, giving me a hug.

"Hi mom and dad." I greeted them.

"Let's get going." My dad told my mom and I.

I gave Xavier a hug and kiss before walking out the door with my parents.
We are now seated in my parents Escalade and were on our way. I've no idea as to where we're going.

"Happy birthday sweetie." My mom and dad said at the same time.

"Thank you." I said with disappointment.

"Why such face?" My mom asked.

"Well, y'all remembered my birthday, my best friend remembered and for the love of my life, he forgot." I explained.

"Baby, he'll remember. He is just busy that's all." Dad said.

"Yeah, C'mon let's do have a good time. When last you spend your birthday with your parents?" My mom said.

"Ammm... In years," I replied.

She nod and they told me that we are going to the mall, or the movies... Wherever I want to go....

Xavier POV...

Right, now that she is gone. I can start decorating and preparing for this party. I gave her friends a call and even her siblings. They were all happy to help.

When they came over, we started decorating...

After a few hours of decorating and preparing for this party we are finally finished... She is gonna love this.

"Thanks guys for your help making this day special for Kaityln." I said to Zidane, Zara, Dwayne, Amber and Mason.

"It's our pleasure," Amber said.

"Yeah, it wasn't a problem. She deserves this." Zara said.

They all decided that she should go and get ready for the party and then they'll come back before Kaityln comes home. When she enters the house with her parents, the house will be pitch black. And the moment she walks in the lights will come one and everyone will yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!". And I'll be standing in the middle of the room holding a bouquet of red roses, her favourite.

_____________________________________

Hey,

Hope y'all are enjoying the story.
I'm trying my best to finish this book...

Please, if y'all have any ideas let me know...

Happy Reading,

Emma Baksh😏