Chapter 14

Picture on top is Henry Miller... (Xavier's Friend)

Kaitlyn POV...

Ding Dong!!

That's the doorbell, I wonder who might that be. Xavier and I were having breakfast.
I decided that I should answer the door.

"Amm, May I help you?" I asked the guy dressed in a police suit... He is a police I believe?

"Yes, Are you Ms.Hendrix?" He asked.

"Yeah, That's me. May I ask who are you?" I questioned.

"I am Detective Jamas, Tom James." He replied.

"Babe, who is at the do....or." Xavier said while he came to my side.

"May I help you? Mr.?"  Xavier asked.

"I am Detective James. You must be Mr. Hendrix." He said.

"I am. Why are you here?" Xavier inquired.

We let him inside and we went to the living room where we were seated...

He explained that he is the detective working on the case with Henry. And that was his brother who was killed... He further said that they looked at camera footages around the road Theodore took. And Theodore stopped at a bar, which explains why he was intoxicated. At the front entrance of the bar, Theodore was with a woman. And he don't have and he is not seeing anyone. So it's clear that someone set this up...

Picture of Theodore James🔝

This is crazy.. A lot crazy... This is unbelievable. Like what the hell...

"We have to get to the bottom of this. And I am certain the people who are responsible for Theodore's death may be linked to you." He explained.

"Your brother found out who sent those messages to Kaityln and we were thinking of meeting with that person this morning." Xavier said.

"Let me go with you guys." Tom said.

"Okay then, let's go." Xavier replied.

We left the house and went with Tom in his car. He has a Mazarati... We were now off. I wonder where he is..

I'll call Amber and Xavier said that he will call Zidane to find out if Mason is in the hospital.

On the phone with Amber:
Me: Italics
Amber: Bold

"Hello, Sis."

"Oh Hello,"

"What are you up too?"

"I'm just chilling by the pool by myself."

"Oh Okay. How are the fam doing?"

"They are okay. Mom and Dad are at work. Dwayne is inside watching TV, and  I am by the pool."

"Well, You enjoy. Take care, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, Bye Sis."

"Bye."

The called ended and told Xavier that he is not with my sister..

Xavier said that Zidane said he is in the room with his sister and Johnathan.

"Okay Tom, we are headed to the hospital."

"Okay, Mind telling me what is the guy's name." Tom asked.

"Amm... It's Mason Fox." I replied.

"Mason Fox, Oh God." He said.

"Why, What's wrong?" Xavier inquired.

"Well, His parents are Mr. and Mrs. Fox." He said.

"Yeahhh." I replied.

"They are these big entrepreneurs. And they are really difficult people to deal with." He explained.

"Waw... So that means we have to watch how we are speaking to him." Xavier said.

"Yeah Exactly..." Tom replied.

"Huh! And he is dating my sister." I spoke...

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the hospital. I told them to wait by the car while I go get him. I wouldn't want to make a scene in front of everyone.

I hurried inside and met up with Zara and Zidane. I gave them a brief explanation of what's going on. They agree to help me. We came up with a plan to get Mason out of the room.

Zara would go into the room and do a check up on Johnathan, while Zidane would talk to Megan about the discharging of Johnathan. And while they are distracted I will tell Mason that Amber is here to talk with him. I will then bring me outside where he will be interrogated...

Our plan is being executed fully. It is working. I brought Mason out where Xavier and Tom were waiting. When Mason saw Tom he said,
"What is the meaning of this? Where is Amber?"

"In order for we to talk to you, we had to say that she was out here." I explained.

"We are here to talk to you about the messages that Kaityln received from you." Tom said.

"What messages?" Mason asked.

"The messages that was sent to me by your number." I told him.

"I don't know anything about these messages. I haven't sent any messages to you...I dont even have your number." Mason remarked.

"What do you mean? You haven't sent any messages to Kaityln." Xavier said.

"My phone was stolen a few days ago. I did file a report but the police said that they would look into it. I got a new phone because I know that, that will take forever for them to find." He explains.

"Oh.. So you know nothing about the messages I received?" I asked.

"No, I don't." Mason said.

"Well, then thank you for your time." Tom said.

"I hope you find the person who is behind that." He said with concern.

"Yeah me too." Xavier said.

Well I think he is different from his parents...
And that if he is up to something... I deal with him because if he hurts my sister he is done...

****Time Skip****

Xavier POV...

Kaityln and I are currently at my office... I am signing some papers and catching up on what I missed. She is looking beautiful as always.. I am a lucky man. I can't let anyone hurt her.

So from that encounter with Mason. It's either someone set him up or he is up to something. His phone was stolen and someone sent those messages... This is all so strange.. Like what the hell is all this happening...

What did we do to deserve all this?

_____________________________________

Hello Peeps..

Thanks for all the support.. Hope you like how the story is going. Please comment any ideas you may have... and follow if you haven't already...

Vote, Comment and Share...

Xoxo... Emma Baksh...