Chapter 38

*One Week Later*

Kaitlyn POV...

Damn, it feels good to be back in my house. Right now I'm laying on my bed thinking about what happened to me a week ago. I can't believe that I was kidnapped....
Mr. Fox, Johnathan, Tom and Lucas are all in gail facing different sentences.

When Xavier found out that Tom was working with them, he flipped out. He found Tom and fought with him. Tom ended up having bruises and wounds. The police said that Tom wasn't really a detective, he was just impersonating one.

Xavier is at work and I'm at home. The chief told me to take a month off work. So I'm just relaxing, resting and getting my energy levels back up.

Speaking of Xavier, here is he now. I sat up and leaned on the head board.

"Hey Sweetheart." He said while walking in the room.

"Hey." I replied with a smile.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm okay, just really tired." I said.

He walked over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. He then broke the kiss to tell me that he has a surprise for me.

"Why can't you tell me?" I asked.

"Amm because, it's a surprise..." he said laughing..

Damn! I have to wait and see what the surprise is...

"All I'll tell you is that, just pack some swim suits and tropical clothing..." he said with a smile on his face.

"Okay, are we going to the beach or something?" I asked.

"Something like that. But we leave tomorrow so get packing." He said.

I nod and I got of bed and walked to our walk in closet. I grabbed a duffel bag and packed all the necessities and clothes... I have no clue as to where we're going. He wouldn't tell me. I know my birthday isn't till next month. But still I really don't know..

I finishing packing and I made my way to the kitchen where Xavier was. He was cooking something and whatever it was it smells delicious.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey there beautiful, finishing packing?" He asked.

"Yup, can I at least have a clue where we're going?" I questioned.

"Nope, you'll have to wait till tomorrow." He answered.

"Fine!" I said.

****Time Skip****

Xavier POV...

So Kaityln has no idea as to where I'm carrying her. It's a surprise for her birthday...

Oki So, Kaitlyn's birthday is next month but I plan on giving her, her surprise earlier than expected. That way she would even think about why I'm doing this. She'll thank me later. With her being kidnapped and all, I had to do something to cheer her up. So she'll have her mind off things. I hope that she likes this surprise. I was planning to do this for her as a birthday gift but I'll do it now and do something else as a gift.

I told her to pack cuz we are leaving in a few hours.

"Babe, Are you ready?" I asked.

"I guess So," she said.

Damn she will not figure out where we're going. So nice, she wouldn't expect this....

****Time Skip****

Kaitlyn POV...

I have been blind folded the entire trip. I have no clue as to where we're going. Even the air hostess didn't say anything to give me some sort of idea. I'm clueless.

"Okay my Love, we have made it..." I heard Xavier say.

"Damn, can I take this blind fold off please?" I asked.

"Nope, just a little while again." He said.

He helped he off the plane and I'm guessing into a vehicle. The drive wasn't that long till he said that we are finally here.

"On the count of three, then take the blind fold off please." I heard him say.

"Okay, it's about time." I replied.

"One, Two, Three! " he said.

I took the blind fold off and Woah!
I wasn't expecting this at all....
Damn!
How did he know I wanted to visit here?

"Oh My God!" I managed to say.

"Do you like it? Are you surprised?" He asked.

"I love it! And yes I'm surprised. I didn't expect this tho." I spoke.

We are in Bora Bora. Like God Damn Bora Bora. Like freaking Bora Bora. He is the best guy anyone can ask for. He knows me very well...
I can't believe that he would have brought me here though. I'm really surprised, I wasn't expecting this...

"C'mon, we are not just gonna stand here. Let's go explore." He said while grabbing my hand so we can walk to where we will be staying for a few days.

"I love you!" I said with my smile.

"I know you do. I love you too..." He replied and he gave me a quick kiss.

_____________________________________

Hey there,

I'm so sorry for this late update...
But hope you'll like it.

Anyways, you know what to do...
Vote, comment and share... Follow me if you haven't already.

Emma Baksh🙄