Chapter 27

Tom POV...

When Mrs. Hendrix called and told me the name she found, it got me thinking.. Isn't Ross the surname of Johnathan as well?

I looked at the database of people in the computer, I typed the name that she gave me.

Tyler Ross...

And the picture that I showed them came up as well as other information about him. So which means he is the guy that stabbed Xavier Hendrix. Now we have to locate him.

This is what I got about this guy...

Name: Tyler Ross
DOB: 23rd January, 1995
Parents: Mr. Tanner and Mrs. Janet Ross
Siblings: Johnathan Ross

So this shows that Johnathan and Tyler are brothers.

I'll call Mr. and Mrs. Hendrix and tell them what I got.

On the phone:

We are on speaker...

Me: Bold
Kaityln: Italics
Xavier: Italics( Bold)

"Hey, It's me. I have some new information."

"Okay, Tell us what you got."

"Did you find out who the guy is?"

"Oh I Did, The guy that Kaityln found, Tyler Ross. He is the same guy I should the picture off."

"So he is the right guy?"

"Yes. And he is related to Johnathan Ross."

"Seriously? I knew there was a connection."

"So which means Tyler Ross is Johnathan's older brother and is Xavier's stabber?"

"Yeah that's right."

"Woah, Okay.. Thanks for the heads up."

"Yeah no problem. I'll keep y'all posted."

"Okay, Thanks Man."

The call was ended... Now I just have to locate him. If I find Johnathan Ross, I may be able to find Tyler.

Johnathan POV...

I somehow heard that the police is after my brother Tyler because she stabbed Kaityln's fiance, Xavier. I wonder why though.. Why would he stab him? Wasn't I the one to damage Xavier because Kaityln supposed to be  mine?

I decided I should go and talk with him to find out what is really going on. It's been like a week and something now since that happened. And he has been moving different lately. Like not communicating with us, being all to himself and staying in his room... He stays with my parents.

I drove over there and I made my way into the house. My mom was in the kitchen making something.

"Hey Mother!" I said.

"Hello son, How are you? It's been a while since I've seen you." She replied.

"I'm okay, I'm here to see Tyler." I mentioned.

"He is in his room." She replied.

I walked up the stairs and down the hall to his room. I knocked on the door...