Chapter 49

Kaityln POV...

I can't believe my eyes. Johnathan and Tyler is here! What? How? Why?
They came down the ceiling with a step ladder like from a helicopter. Where the hell did they manage to get a helicopter from? And why are they here? They crashed my wedding....
Like what the hell is wrong with them? Are they fucking serious?

"SECURITY!! GET THESE FUCKING IDIOTS OUT OF HERE," Xavier yelled.

"Wait, I need to say something!" Johnathan said.

What the hell he has to say?

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?" I asked.

"I object to you getting married to this fool. We love you Kaityln!" He said and Tyler nods.

"What? I'm already married to him though," I said showing him the ring on my finger.

The look on his face was priceless... it made me laugh. He was standing there like if he saw a ghost. He embarrassed himself... well they embarrassed themselves. They are complete idiots.

Everyone looked so confused cuz they don't know what the Hell was going on. They looked back and forth between Xavier and Johnathan.

"GET OUT!" Xavier yelled at both of them.

"I'm not going till I get her," Johnathan said. And I can tell that Xavier was really mad. His face was red. DAMN....

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING HER... SHE BELONGS TO ME NOW, SO GO AWAY." Xavier said with fury.
They both were really close to each other, I believe that they are gonna have a smack down. Right here, right now...

"Babe, calm down." I said trying get him to relax.

"I can't they want to take you away from me again," he said.

"They wouldn't cuz I'm staying with you. I'm not leaving you and they can't take me away from you." I told him and he gave me a smile.

Just then, Johnathan punched Xavier. The audience made sounds... they were in shock. I was in shock. And Xavier was filled with rage. He threw a punch at Johnathan. Damn...

"Xavier, you take Johnathan and I'll take Tyler. Let's kick some ass bro." Dwayne said.

"Guys, let's not have a fight. It's a wedding for crying out loud." My dad said.

"SECURITY GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" He told the guards.

They were escorted out of the compound and the wedding can continue. Right so no more Johnathan and Tyler...  then Xavier came back to me. No more interruptions....

"Finally,
Xavier, you may kiss your bride.

It is with great joy that I present to you, Mr. and Mrs, Xavier Hendrix." The priest finally said.

Xavier kissed me and everyone cheered and clapped.

We are finally married. Yayy!!!

 Yayy!!!