Chapter 11

Kaityln POV...

I was awoken from that nap. I am full of energy right now. I sat up and leaned back on the head board. I took my phone which was laying on the night stand. I was a little alarmed when I looked at the screen. To my surprise there was a text message from an unknown number. I was puzzled, who the hell may this be?

I was all in a good mood and now I am pissed and worried. What the hell? Why does these shit keep happening?

I opened the text and I read the message. This is what it says⬇️.

Unknown: Hey baby girl, just want to let you know I still love you, no matter what anyone says, they can never come between us. Not even Xavier, your stupid fiance. All he can offer you is his money, and only very little of his time, I can give you something more. I know I can treat you better than he can. I would offer myself to you,

Bye for now babe😘

What the ****? I can't believe this. Who and What? I am literally speechless at the moment. I kept looking at the screen. I have no idea who could have done this.

"Babe, You're awake?" Xavier said walking into the room making me jump.

"Are you Okay Kathie?" He asked.

"Oh Yeah, I am fine." I lied.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Actually I am." I replied with a smile.

"Okay good, because I told Chef Thomas to make us dinner." He explained.

"Awesome." I responded.

I switched off my phone and placed it back on the stand. I got up, changed my clothes then held his hand and we walked downstairs we took the elevator down.

And the song Call You Mine by The Chainsmokers ft Bebe Rexha.

Xavier embraced me into a hug and gave me a warm kiss on the lips. It felt really good. It got me to forget that message I received...

The elevator stopped and we stepped out.

We walked to the dining room where dinner was served. And in the room was my family...
My Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and a guy I have never seen... I am so happy to see them.

We were all seated around the dining table. Xavi and I were seated next to eachother.

"Hello, Mom, dad, Dwayne and Amber. How are you guys?" I said with a smile. But I was a bit lost as to who is this guy.

"We are good sweetie." My mom said.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Hendrix. I am Mason Fox, Amber's Boyfriend." He introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you." Xavier said politely.

"I was meaning to tell you sis, but since Xavier invited us to dinner this was the perfect opportunity for you to meet." Amber spoke.

"Oh, Its okay." I replied.

"So Babe, You invited my family to dinner and didn't tell me?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise." He replied.

"Oh okay... Thank you." I said.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

****Time Skip****

Next Day...

I got up around 7 am and Xavi was still asleep looking all peaceful and cute. I got up, freshened up and I headed downstairs. I went in the kitchen and why not make us breakfast. Since I don't have work for a few days, I have some time to relax a bit.

I decided to make us some toast and scrambled eggs with orange juice. Xavier is always making be happy why not make him happy too.

I finish making the food and Xavier walked in.

"Something is smelling delicious." He remarked.

"Yeah, I made you breakfast." I said.

"That's nice of you." He smiled.

"Well, Go take a seat and I will serve you." I commanded.

He obeyed and brought the food out to the dining table where we both can eat together...

Breakfast was nice and tasty. It was about 10 am and Xavi told me that we should go out for the day. Probably go shopping or just hang out.

We got dressed and headed downstairs. He grabbed the keys to his Lamborghini and we walked to the garage.

Oh and by the way did I show you guys how our house looks?

That's how it looks....

Xavier and I were seated in his car and we were off...

"Babe, Would it be okay if we make a stop by my office, I have to pick up some papers?" He asked.

"Okay, It wouldn't be a problem." I replied.

We stopped and we walked in together holding hands. Xavier insisted that I come with him. We stepped into his office, he grabbed a file, we walked back out, went in the car and drove away.

I have no idea where he is taking me.

"Xavi? Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I am not going to tell you." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, Its a surprise." He replied.

Waw, How many surprises does this dude do for me? I guess he really loves me alot to do all this. I love him alot too. He cares for me and today he was supposed to be at work but he cancelled all his meetings to be with me. He has money but he does care about what he can do with it. He cares about me and us...

We arrived at a forested area. What in the world? What are we doing here?

"Put this on." He said handing me a blind fold.

"Okay, I hope you ain't gonna do something crazy." I said while putting it on.

He held me hand and we started walking...

"Are we there yet ?" I asked.

"No." He answered.

Next few minutes...

"Are we there yet." I asked again.

"No, Would you relax? We will arrive shortly." He said.

We continue to walk and my feet hurts. Not knowing where the hell you're going is really hard. You can't see shit...

"Okay, we are here! You can take the blind fold off now." He said.

"Finally." I replied.

I took it off and I was bewildered by the picturesque scenery...

"Oh My God, This is Amazing!" I said with excitement....