Epilogue

Johnathan POV...

So I am in jail... Well I can say that I deserved this. That I looked for this. I still can't believe I did that. I'm sad cuz the girl I once loved is taken and certainly doesn't like and need me..
So I've to accept the fact that she can't be in my life. I'll just have to stay here and pay for what I did. This is a consequence of doing all that wrong shit... Mr. Fox, Tom are still in here. I guess I joined them. Well this is my life, sadness and depression...

Tyler POV...

Well now that Johnathan, my brother is in jail, I'm happy for him. He deserved that... he is in there for good so that he wouldn't cause any trouble again. The fight I had with Johnathan got me some bruises and wounds. So I'll go to the hospital to get it stitched and cleaned...

When I got there, the doctor that attended to me was a cutie. She is really nice to look at. Damn...
Dr. Andrea Wilson was her name.

"Why hello there," I said.

"Hi," she said smiling. Damn, she has a adorable smile...

We started talking and I surprised myself and flirted with her. She was funny, sweet and very kind. She stitched me up and I'm gonna be okay. So I thanked her and I kinda asked her out.... Well I did ask her out. We exchanged numbers. And her response to me asking her out was, "I don't usually date my patients, you seem like a nice guy, so sure why not."
So I have a date with a nice doctor.

And some time passed, we got to know eachother, I found out that she was a close friend to Kaityln. We liked each other so we became a thing.... She is an amazing girlfriend.

Andrea POV...

I was at work when I was paged to tend to a patient. When I went to the room where the patient was, he looks familiar but I can't seen to recognise him. He look hot though...
Damn, what's going on with...

He said hello and is voice is amazing..
We started talking. I got to find out that he was Johnathan's brother. But he is not like Johnathan, he is different. He is much nicer and sweeter and he is even good to look at. We exchanged numbers and he asked me out. I told him that I don't usually date my patients but I said sure why not... So I've a data with him.

Some time passed, After a couple of dates.... he asked, "Will you be my Girlfriend?"
And of course I said Yes. He is a great guy...

Zara POV...

I took time of from work and I decided to take a vacation and go to the country I always wanted to visit, SOUTH KOREA...

While on vacay, Kaityln called...

Kaityln: Bold
Me: Italics

"Hey Love, how are you? How's the vacation?"

"Hey hun, I'm good and it's awesome."

"That's good to hear. Glad that you're having fun other than working,"

"Yeah true... Oh and I met someone,"

"Really, C'mon spill... Give me the details."

"His name is Min Yoongi."

"Oh okay, look at you meeting a South Korean guy..."

"Yup.. I wasn't expecting this to happen, he is really cute though..."

"Waw okay, nice.."

"Yeah,"

"I have to go. Scarlet is calling me."

"Oh Oki, how is she doing after that whole abduction thing?"