Chapter 48

My Bachelorette Party...

Kaityln POV...

So my girls planned a Bachelorette Party for me. They thought since I was gonna be married this was my only time to be free. Cuz after this I will be married. We are in South France. We are all here like a day now and since I will be getting married in 2 days well this thought we should have a party.

It was actually fun. We had games, cake, drinks and among other things. Zara, Andrea and Amber went all out to do this.

This is how it looked

The Wedding Day....

Kaitlyn POV...

The day is finally here. I can hardly wait. It's gonna be awesome. Although I'm nervous, I can't wait. I can finally call Xavier my husband. No more fiance it's finally husband now.
Our wedding is taking place at the Chàteau Du Martinay Carpentras, South France.

So we had to take our jet to get here. We arrived 2 days ago. This place is really nice. It's a giant hotel in the south of France. We're in France.
Every one is finally here.

I'm in my room, getting ready to do this. My mom, sister and Zara are here helping me get ready. Zara is doing my makeup while Amber is doing my hair. I would hire my own make up crew but they insisted they will do the honours of getting me dressed...

"You ready sweetie?" My dad asked. It was time for him to walk me down the aisle. Damn, the moment is finally here. I nod...

Xavier POV...

I'm standing here at the alter waiting for my girl. I can't believe that this moment is finally here. I've been picturing this all my life. I've been waiting for my true love and that person is Kaityln Scott...soon to be Mrs. Hendrix...

Just then the musicians starting playing and Everyone stands. Then the flower girl started walking down the aisle followed by the bride maids which consists of Zara, Andrea and Amber after the bride maids were Kaityln and her dad.

Oh my God... she looks amazing as always... she holds her bouquet of flowers...
She looks like an angel sent down by God just for me. Damn....

Then her dad gave her a kiss on the cheek before handing me her delicate hands. She was smiling... Awww how cute...

Then the priest said, "Welcome: (you may be seated)

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to witness the joining together of Xavier and Kaityln in holy matrimony. Xavier and Kaityln recognize that marriage is an important part of God’s plan for mankind. Marriage is not just a social occasion with a religious touch thrown in. It is a service of worship from beginning to end, in which vows are made, prayers are offered, and blessings are given.

Who gives this woman to be joined in marriage with this man?"

 "Do you take Kaityln as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked me.

"I most certainly do," I answered with determination.

 "Do you take Xavier as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked her.

"I do," she said looking at me smiling..

"This concludes this part now for the rings," he further said.

"Xavier and Kaityln have chose to present rings to each other as a token of their promise
before God and these witnesses. They are a visible sign of an inward bond which unites two
hearts in endless love. Xavier and Kaityln from this day forward the two of you shall be one.

Do you Xavier, give this ring to Kaityln, as a token of your love for her.

" I Do." I answered.

Xavier, please place the ring on Kaitlyn’s finger, hold it there, and repeat after me.

I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and with all that I am and all that I have I honor you, In the name of the Father And of the Son
And of the Holy Spirit.

Do you Kaitlyn, give this ring to Xavier, as a token of your love for him.

" I Do." She answered.

Kaityln, please place the ring on Xavier’s finger, hold it there, and repeat after me.

I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and with all that I am and all that I have I honor you, In the name of the Father And of the Son
And of the Holy Spirit."

"Xavier and Kaityln have pledged their love for each other, and have expressed their commitment before God and before this gathering of friends and loved ones. They have given themselves completely to each other and declared it publicly by the giving and receiving of rings. Acting in the authority invested in me by the state of Maine, I now pronounce you husband and wife in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

"What God has joined together let no man separate. " he said after taking a breathe.

With that being said.....

"Wait! Stop! I object!" I looked around to see Johnathan and Tyler coming down a ladder from the ceiling. What???

"Are they God damn serious?" Kaityln said.

"I really don't know," I said.

What is up with them? Can I get married without anyone interrupting?

_____________________________________

Emma Baksh.....