Chapter 35

Johnathan POV...

We had to get Kaityln out of that stock room at the basement of Fox Corp because Lucas said that Mason was there in the room. And we would risk getting caught, that's why we placed a bomb so all the evidence showing that she was held captive in that room well it's all gone.

Now Mr. Fox instructed us to carry her somewhere else. He didn't say where, all we know is the coordinates to the place. But I couldn't let my girl look all dirty so that's why I brought her to the mall so that I can buy her clean clothes to wear and maybe get her something to eat while we at it.

We walked hand in hand into the mall's entrance....

"Which store you wanna go to my darling?" I asked.

She didn't say anything and I'm getting annoyed.

"Well, since you're not gonna say anything I'll take you to Forever 21 and maybe Victoria's Secret or any other store you wanna go." I explained.

"Fine!" She murmered.

We walked holding hands. I get to hold her hands, this feeling is amazing. We made our way to Forever 21.

"Hello, and welcome to Forever 21. How may I help you?" An employee asked.

"I would like to get something amazing for my girl over here." I said pointing to Kaityln.

We walked over to the woman section and I told Kaitlyn that she can pick anything she wants cuz I'm paying.

She ended up picking up a denim jacket, a white T-shirt with a pair of black jeans. We checked out and I took her to Victoria's Secret.

She got whatever she needed and she changed into the clothes she got. Damn, she looked like an entire meal.

She thanked me for getting her out of her filthy clothing. I told her I'll do anything for her.

I then took her to get something to eat because I know she must be starving.

****Time Skip****

We ate and she was looking better than this morning. She got her energy back...

After finishing up, we walked back to the van where Lucas was waiting. He has this look when he saw her. I gave him a dreadful stare and he looked away. Right, he knows that is she is mine.

We were now on the way to where Mr. Fox wanted us to carry her. When we arrived, it was one of his warehouses. Why keep her? I don't get why he is suffering her. She did absolutely nothing to be punished like this. I mean yeah, I get that he wants revenge but why make my girl suffer?

I have to get her out of this...

Dwayne (Kaityln's Brother) POV...

It's been almost a week now since my sister is missing and I don't know how to help get her back. My parents and Amber hasn't been themselves since she disappeared. I'm trying my best to figure out where she went. I'm sure that there isn't a reason for her to go like that or for someone to take her. This is all so confusing. I've to get to the bottom of this.

I wonder how Xavier is holding up with all this, know that his wife is missing... I should maybe go and check on him. Just to make sure that he is okay.

I drove to his house, I parked and headed to the door. I rang the door bell and a maid opened it and let me in. Inside the house looked like a scene for a horror movie. It was dark and creepy. How can someone live like this?

"Why is the place so dark?" I asked the maid.

"Well, Mr. Hendrix prefers it this way." She replied and headed her own way.

I took my phone out and put on the flash light. The smell of alcohol circulated the room. There, laying on the couch was drunken Xavier. LORD! WHAT IS GOING ON?

"XAVIER!!" I shouted trying to get his attention.

I heard groaning...

"Who is It?" His weak voice spoke.

"It's me Dwayne. I came to see how you're holding up but now I see that you're not good at all." I said.

"Well.. I'm depressed." He replied.

"C'mon, You know Kaityln wouldn't want you to be this way. She hates drunk people and you know that. Now get yourself together and be strong. Be strong for her. Don't be the person she'll hate. Be the one she loves..." I said.

"You're right." He mentioned.

"Good. Now put the light on in here man.. It looks like a ghost town..." I replied...

"MAIDS! PUT THE LIGHTS ON AND CLEAN THIS MESS PLEASE!" He shouts and the maids obeyed. They started cleaning and the lights were turned on.

Then Xavier went up to his room to take a shower and put on some clean clothes. It didn't take long when he came back down looking like himself again.

We are now sitting by the pool.

"So have you heard anything about Kaitlyn?" I asked.

"No, I haven't and it's driving me crazy." He replied.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." I said.

"Tom, our detective said that he'll look into it and find her. But he hasn't gotten back to me. So I don't know if he has any new info." He mentioned.

"Huh? That's odd. If he's your detective shouldn't he at least give you details and fill you in with info?" I assured.

"Yeah, that's true." He replied.

We talked for a while and I realised it was getting late so I should get going.
I reversed down the driveway and sped off to my house.
I hope that my sister is found!

While driving, I noticed that there were 2 guys escorting a girl into a warehouse sort of building. It looks like something was up...

But anyways, I continued to drive...
I arrived home and I parked my car into the garage. I headed inside to realised that everyone was sleeping, the place was silent and calm.

I headed to my room and closed the door behind me. Maybe I'll find my sister?

Maybe I'll find out who took her?

While pondering, a thought came into consideration...
Kaitlyn has 2 close friends who are maybe looking for her and looking for clues that can help find her. And I can be able to assist them in finding her. I don't want to sit around being helpless. I want to find my sister. I need to find my sister....

I'll go meet her friends tomorrow....

_____________________________________

Hello there my readers,

Hope y'all are enjoying the story!

Please hit me up and tell me what y'all think of it...

If any ideas, you know what to do... Comment!

Like vote and comment if you haven't...
Follow me if you wish...

Love y'all...

Enjoy!!

Emma Baksh 🙄