Chapter 12

Picture of Mason Fox (Amber's Boyfriend)

Kaityln POV continued...

I was caught up in the moment. I love scenaries they are so relaxing... 

Xavier is so sweet to bring me here. It's a nice lake...

Isn't that awesome? Isn't Xavier wonderful?

I love him so much...

Xavier POV...

I took Kaityln to this Lake for her to relax and take some fresh air. She really needs it. I love her so much. We was amazed by the sight. She loves scenaries...

"Wanna go for a swim?" I asked.

"Maybe, But I didn't pack a swimsuit." She replied.

"Don't worry, I got you covered." I responded with a smile.

She smiled and she gave me a hug.

"I love you!" She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too my darling." I smiled.

It was about Lunch and I did the necessary and told Chef Thomas to make us sandwiches.

"Babe, I am going to the car for something." I said.

"Okay cool." She replied.

I hurried to the car grabbed the basket, the duffel bag with our clothes and I hurried back to her. She was sitting when I got back.

"I'm back!" I said.

"Hey," she replied with her cute smile.

I spread a sheet on the ground and we sat and we ate the sandwiches. It was a little picnic we had together. Sweet right?

****Time Skip****

Later that day....

We had a very relaxing morning by the lake. We went swimming, made out and just had fun.

After the lake, We went shopping at the mall and now we are at Starbucks..

"Can I have a white caramel frappicino...?" Kaitlyn ordered.

"I would have the Venti iced Caramel Macchiato." I ordered...

"What are the names you would like to put?" The guy taking our orders said.

"For me it's Xavi and for her it's Kathie." I replied...

Kaityln POV...

We took our seats and we waited for the drinks. While waiting, I got a phone call...
I looked at the scene and it's was from Zidane. Why is he calling? I hope that there isn't anything wrong.

"Babe, I'll take this outside..." I said the Xavier.

"Okay, I'll wait for the drinks." He replied and I walked outside and answered the call...