Chapter 4

Kaitlyn POV....

So it was like about 10 pm and I was on night duty. I had Andrea with me at the time. Zara had just left for home and Zidane is stuck in a surgery. So I have to check on the patients who are staying. I am sleepy and tired.
Lack of sleep is kinda getting to me. This is exhausting. But Hey, I love what I do.

So which means I will have to check in on Mr. Ross. How nice...(note sarcasm)

Although I checked in the majority of the patients already, I still have to see Ms. Martha and Mr. Ross. So yeah... Andrea and I went in to Mr. Ross's room and he was there alone apparently... So I told Andrea to give him a quick check up.

"Hello, Mr. Ross. I will be checking up on you." Andrea said breaking the silence.

"Okay, Andrea. I have to check on Ms. Martha so I will be back soon.

I left the room to visit Ms. Martha. She was in her room watching some kind of Indian series. I think you call those Soap Operas.... It's all in Hindi, How can you even understand even if the subtitles are there?

"Ms. Martha!" I called. Her eyes were still on the TV.

I called again and a third time. Third time is the charm... she finally answered.

"Hello dear, I am sorry if I didn't hear you. This is going really nice." She replied.

She let me give her the check up and after I went to the front desk of the ward to drop her charts. She is doing much better. If you may be wondering what is wrong with her is that, she had suffered from a heart attack. So I thank God that she us recovering nicely.

Andrea POV.....

Dr. Scott left me with Mr. Ross. So I gave him a check up and he was only asking for her. Is like he likes her or something.
He wants to see her although he saw her before she left. So what's his problem. It's so clear that he likes her. He kept talking about her and kept asking me when she is coming back. What the hell is this guy's problem. Does he know that she is already taken? Ent he has a girlfriend or something?
Why can't he drop it? Like leave her alone...

I quickly finished and went outside where I saw Kaityln at the front desk. I pulled her aside. I am gonna tell her about what I just encountered.

"Andrea, is everything okay?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Amm.. well I have to tell you something. But I am not sure if you gonna like it." I responded quickly.

"Okay, c'mon spill." She answered.

"Well, when you left me in the room with Mr. Ross, he couldn't stop talking about you, he wanted to know when you were coming back, How long will you be gone for? Like it's as if he likes you or something." I explained.

"Oh My God, I knew it." She said.

"You What?" I asked.

"Yeah, I kinda figured it out..." she replied.

"Oh Okay, are you going to mention this to Xavier?" I asked her.

"I don't know if I should." She said.

"I think that you should. So you would make things worst. At least he will know what's going on so he will know how to help." I further explained.

"Well, you're right but I will tell him when the time is right." She replied.

We chatted for a few minutes and we headed to the car park around 3 am in the morning. We will go home and take some rest and be back at 12 noon.

We said our goodbyes and drove off...

****Time Skip****

Kaitlyn POV...

While driving, I thought of what Andrea told me about Johnathan. I knew it all along. I knew from that moment he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Like what the hell is his problem? I have a fiance and he has a girlfriend so why in God's name would be want me. I mean his girlfriend is pretty. So like why me?

I pulled up to the mansion and parked my i8 in the garage. I walked in through the front door and headed straight into our room where I met Xavier sleeping. I took a quick shower and put on some Pjays then I layed next to him. He placed his arms around me and said, "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." I replied.

We slept until like 10 am. I slept like a log because I was really tired. I didn't even mention anything about Johnathan to Xavier.

We went downstairs for breakfast where Chef Thomas was making pancakes. I was starving. The pancakes were drizzled with chocolate syrup and we drank orange juice. It was delicious.

After Xavier and I ate breakfast we took a shower and got dressed for work. Xavier told me that he has a surprise for me and that I will need to go with him to his work before I go to the hospital... I wonder what it is. It seems important..

Xavier grabbed his car keys, he held me hand and we both walked to the garage to get his Lamborghini. We opened the door to the passenger's side and helped me in. What a gentleman? We walked over the driver's side and sat behind the wheel. He reversed the car out the driveway and we sped off to his company.

"May I have a clue as to what the surprise might be?" I asked.

"Nope, you will have to wait and see." He replied.

"Oh c'mon." I said.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise so you'll have to see." He said.

I am so curious as to what it may be. Something to do with carrying me to his company for a surprise. So maybe he is designing a new building and he wants my opinion?

Whatever it is I will just have to wait...
I will have to wait patiently...