Chapter 40

Mr. Scott POV...

So I cannot believe that Mateo Fox kidnapped my daughter. Like what the Hell is wrong with him. So he want to take over my company and he decides to take her away. Thank the Lord that Dr. Ryes, Dr. Thompson, Dwayne and Mason, Mateo's son saved her in time. I can't believe that the detective they hired turned out to be on the wrong side. Even Mason hates his father. Like Damn... He is such a nice kid. He cares for Amber and I admire that. He is so different from his parents....

Right now, my wife and I are at work. I'm in my office contemplating on what had happened with my daughter. I wanna kill that basterd so badly. At least my company is still here in one piece. I heard that his company was seized and he is now bankrupt... He is in jail for 15 damn years. That fool deserves it. His son, his daughter and even his wife has no time with him. His wife was having an affair while she was with him. He was so stupid to even realise. Well now his life is a complete mess and well he'll just have deal with it. He will rot in jail...

Mateo Fox POV...

I'm in a freaking jail cell right now. I got into this mess all by myself. Like why do I want everything I lay my eyes on? Like what the hell is wrong with me. Now I have to pay the price for kidnapping Kaitlyn Scott daughter of Derreck Scott of Scott Enterprises...

All I wanted was part of his company... I didn't want the entire thing. I wanted us to be partners at least. Now I no longer have family members.
Megan, my daughter left Johnathan for a next guy and she has no time with me and doesn't want anything to do with me.
Mason, my son doesn't want anything to do with me. The fact that I kidnapped his girlfriend's sister. And Yes, I knew about him dating Amber Scott...
And for my wife, she cheated on me. That bitch broke my heart. She thought I didn't know about her affair but I found out because she went with my bestfriend. The man who I thought wouldn't do a such thing like that.. I've know that man all my life... And to think he was a good friend. He was doing God knows what with my wife behind my back... this is messed up.
Well times have changed, I don't give a damn about my family just like they don't care about me. I'm just gonna try to be good in here so I can get to come out of here soon.

Xavier POV....

"Hey bro," Dwayne said over the phone. I was in the kitchen on the phone with Dwayne. Kaityln is taking a nap and I'm just making us some dinner.

"Sup!" I said.

"How is Bora Bora?" He asked.

"It's great and this house I bought is awesome. Wish y'all could I've been here." I said.

"Next time don't worry..." he replied.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Oh have you told her yet?" He asked.

"Told her what?" I questioned.

"You know, about when the both of you are gonna be wed." He said this and I don't know how to respond. Cuz like I've thought about this but like I said I have my plans that no one knows about.

"Don't worry, when the time is right..." I finally said.

"Okay," he said.

"Yeah." I spoke.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go. I've a date later." He said..

Wait what???

"A date... since when?" I asked.

"Since today ," he said.

"Damn, you move fast." I added.

"Yeah, at least I can write on her." He mentioned with a chuckle.

"Is she your book?" I asked.

"Yup." He said.

Damn this boy. Dwayne wants to be a orthopaedic surgeon so he studies often and he refers his books as his girls. I should have known.

Just then, when I was about to end the call, Kathie walked down the stairs.

"Hey there beautiful," I said.

"Hey," she answered.

"Sleep Well?" I asked.

"I did actaully." She smiled.

"Good, C'mon have a seat and let's eat dinner."

She nod and I pulled a chair and let her sit first before I sat. We ate and enjoyed the meal.

"Babe," She called.

"Yeah sweetheart." I answered.

"Can we go for a midnight dip?" She asked.

"Sure, anything.. Oh and let's try out that slide of ours." I suggested.

"Awesome!" She said excitedly.

Kaityln POV...

Damn I can't wait to try out that slide. It looks awesome.
Since we came here I feel like myself again. Thanks to Xavier for doing this for getting me back to myself again.

"Hey sweetheart?" Xavier called.

"Yeah babe." I answered.

"What are you wondering about? He asked.

"Just thinking about what you did." I said.

"What I did?" He asked.

"Yeah, by bringing me out here to be myself again. For me to feel safe again." I explained.

"It was my pleasure to help. I didn't want you to be down. I don't like seeing you in that state. I love seeing you happy." He stated.

I smiled and I gave him a hug...which lead to a make out scene...

****Time Skip****

"Damn, that was fun. I hope I don't catch a cold." I said while wrapping myself with a towel. We just came out of the water.

"It was fun, the water was nice." Xavi said.

"Let's go take a shower and put on some comfy pyjamas and then take a nap..." Xavier added...

"Okay," I replied...

Not to long after, we went to bed....

_____________________________________

Hey guys,

Are you enjoying the book?

How many chapter do you want me to go up to? Because I'm planning on stopping at Chapter 50 at least...

Anyways, enjoy..

Emma Baksh 🙄