Chapter 13

Xavier POV...

When Kaitlyn told me about those messages that she received, I was like What the hell?. This cannot be happening. I told her not to worry that I will handle this. I will hire a private investigator to look into it. I have a friend who has a Law Firm and he has recommended a good investigator.

I called the investigator and he will be here, at our house shortly. I hope he is able to track the person down. I mean I am trying to keep my baby safe. I can't let these things happening and not do anything about it. I have to do something.

I was downstairs having coffee when the door bell rang. I went to answer the door. At the door, It was a guy dressed in a suit and tie.

"Hello, I am Theodore James. You must be Mr. Hendrix." He said.

We shook hands...

"Yes that's me, Are you the private investigator?" I asked.

"Yes. Henry told me that one of his good friend needed some help." He explained.

"Yeah, That's right." I said. 

I let him in and we sat in the living room. Just then Kaityln came in.

"Babe, This is Theodore James, the private investigator." I introduced.

"Okay." She said while she took a seat next to me.

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Well, My sweetheart here received messages  from an unknown number. So I was wondering if you can tell us who the person is." I explained.

"Okay, I will do my best. I have worked on things like this all the time." He replied.

"So you will be able to get the person's information Right?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Yeah that's right." He said.

"So how long will this take to be done?" I asked.

"Like a day but I'll have it for you by tonight. " He said.

"Okay cool." I replied.

"Thank you." Kaityln said.

He did the necessary things he had to do and he left. He said he will be finished by tonight. So that's good. I can't wait to find out who did it....

****Time Skip****

Later that Evening...

I went to my office to pick up a few things. On my way home I stopped at Starbucks and bought Kaityln and I drinks. I left her sleeping and that was a few hours now. I wonder if she is up.

I pulled up to our house and parked my car. I  walked inside holding the drinks. She was playing with Waldo Picasso...

"Hey darling." I said.

"Oh hey Xavi." She replied. She looks happy and that's a good sign.

"I bought us drinks." I spoke.

"Thank You." She said while I handed her, her drink.

I placed Waldo in his kennel and Kathie and I sat down in the living room. I put on the TV.

"Babe, anything in particular you want to watch." I asked.

"Amm, I don't know. Anything will be fine." She replied.

I looked up the recent movies and there were many, All the movies that were in Cinemas right now. 

"Let's watch Hobbs and Shaw." I said.

"Yes. Let's watch that one." She replied.

Kaityln POV...

After about 2 hours and 25 minutes the movie has ended. It was good... That was a awesome movie..

It was about dinner time. We had dinner and we were just relaxing.. When the door bell rang. One of our maids answered the door.

"Mr. Hendrix, someone is here to meet you." She said.

"Send them in." Xavier replied.

Just then Theodore James walked in with a briefcase in his hand.. He was still dressed in suit and tie.. 

We were all seated in the living room. And the maid brought us drinks....

"So, what you got?" Xavier asked.

"Well... Those messages were traced back to this guy." He said while he showed us a picture.

"Oh My God!" I said.

"Do you know him?" He asked.

"Babe, Isn't that Mason?" Xavier asked.

"Yeah, That's him alright." I answered.

Why would Mason do such a thing? What the hell?

"What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Well, First thing tomorrow we are going to meet with him." Xavier said.

"Okay, Thank you man." Xavier said to Theodore giving him a handshake.

"Glad I can help." He said while walking out the door.

Waw, he drives a Mc Laren...
He drove away and Xavier and I walked up to our room. I still can't believe that it's Mason. It is really him though? Maybe someone is using his phone?

We took a shower, put on some comfy pyjamas and then we layed in bed. Within a few minutes we fell asleep.

Xavier POV...

While sleeping, I was awoken by the ringing of my phone. Really? I answered it not bothering to see who is it.

"Hello!" I said.

"Xavier, You wouldn't believe what happened." The person said with concern.

"Who is this?" I asked while I sat up.

"It's me Henry." He said.

"Amm.. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No, Theodore is dead." He replied.

"WHAT!" I said waking Kathie.

"Babe is every thing Okay?" She said in a sleepy tone.

"Theodore is dead!" I said.

"How?" She asked sitting up.

"How did he die Henry?" I asked.

"Amm, It was a car accident and he died on the spot. The police said that was intoxicated. I know he was on his way home from your house." Henry explained.

"Intoxicated?" I asked.

"Yeah, It's strange." He said.

"He only drank some coffee at my house, How will that get him to crash?" I said.

"Anyways, I will be working on this case. So I will find out what really happened to him." Henry explained further.

"Okay.. keep me posted." I said.

"I Will, Oh and I am sorry to wake you." He said.

"It's Okay, I'll talk to you soon." I said while I ended the call.

Kaityln looked at me in bewilderment. So I recalled the story to her. She was in shock. Why is all these things keep happening? I told her not to worry that Henry will find out who the hell did this. I told her that she should go back to sleep.

We finally fell asleep...

_____________________________________

Emma Baksh...