Chapter Sixteen: Submitting to the Devil Part Two

Start from the beginning

I just nod in response and embraced his back and hold to his shoulder as we start kissing one another again.

Nababaliw na ako.

I've gone mad because of his kiss. His touch. His warmth. His everything.

I'm drowning. Trojan Mondragon is drowning me.

Our tongue dance it unheard tune only our ears heard. He thrust his tongue deeper. Push his body closer to mine. Hold my face and neck with too much possession.

"Say you want me, Eila." He said in between our kissed. "Say it."

I moan into his mouth when he suddenly bit my lower lip.

"I-I want you." I said with a husky and breathless voice. "I want you, Trojan Mondragon."

I open my eyes when he pull his lip up and watch him looked over me.

"You finally said it." He said then he gave me a hard peck. "And I want you more, honey."

I screamed at the top of my lungs when he suddenly pushed his hardness to my core and give me one hard thrust.

I feel the bed move as Trojan move inside me deeper and harder that just makes my moan and screams even louder.

"Don't scream too much, honey." He said as he continues to push himself deeper inside me. "You'll wake the dead with your sexy screams."

I scratch Trojan's back when he keeps on moving inside me. Deeper. Harder.

I suddenly pulled his nape down to force him to kiss me again to stop my screams because my conscious mind just take in the realization that Trojan and I were not alone in this house.

My hands went up to his hair and brush his soft curls in between my fingers.

I want to hold him. I need to hold him or else I'll fall. I'll break. I'll burn with too much heat. With his heat.

Trojan put his hands on the side of my waist then suddenly pulled my body to him to welcome his manhood even more.

I moan in pain with what he have done but at the same time it makes me anticipate even more. Makes me scream and beg for him more.

I didn't take a while when my body oblige and openly welcome Trojan's thrust as I push myself to him and dance with him in this carnal tune.

We kiss harder. Breathe each other's breaths deeper. Hold on to one another like the only lifeline we have is one another.

"Eila." He moans my name.

"Trojan." I moan his name too.

"I'm c*mming, honey." He whispers into my mouth. "C*m with me."

I just moan in response before I heard Trojan moan out loud and feel his hot c*m buried to my insides.

After we reached that mind blowing climax, bigla na lang ibinagsak ni Trojan 'yung katawan niya sa ibabaw ko as we try to catch our breaths while holding each other.

"I didn't think you'll give this too much strength after attending that meeting this afternoon."

Nagulat na lang ako nang biglang nagsalita si Trojan habang pilit niyang binabaon sa gilid ng leeg at balikat ko ang ulo niya.

"I was supposed to pleasure you. Just you." Bigla siyang nag-angat ng tingin sa akin saka ako derechong tiningnan sa mga mata ko. "Didn't think you will pleasure me too."

I blushed with what he said then he planted a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry, Eila."

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang bigla na lang sabihin sa akin ni Trojan ang mga salita na iyon.

Did Trojan Mondragon really said sorry to me?

"I just want you so bad kaya ko nagawa iyon." He said while brushing away the hair strands that covering my face. "I want you so bad that I want to keep you in every possible way."

"Tinutukoy mo ba iyong—"

"Yes." Putol niya sa sasabihin ko. "I'm talking about the sex video here."

Wala sa oras na napatingin ako sa paligid namin bago ko siya narinig na tumawa ng mahina.

"Don't worry. This room is safe. There's no cameras in here."

Lihim akong nakahinga ng maluwag dahil doon sa sinabi niya.

"I'll burn the tape first thing in the morning." Sabi niya saka niya sinisimulang laruin 'yung likod ng tenga ko gamit 'yung daliri niya. "And you're too dumb to get mad at me when I threaten you to spread the video on the internet."

Natigilan ako doon sa sinabi niya. "Anong ibig mong sabihin?"

Hindi ko maiwasang hindi mawala ang atensyon ko doon sa sinasabi niya at sa mukha niya dahil na-di-distract ako sa mga daliri niya na patuloy na nakikipaglaro sa tenga ko at sa leeg ko.

"I'm too attracted to you." He said while watching my whole face. "At sa tingin mo ba hahayaan ko na may makakita sa hubad mong katawan maliban sa akin?"

Again, my face turned red sa sinabi niya.

"You're mine." He said while looking straight into my eyes. "And I will never let someone see the pleasure in your face when I fcked you up."

Nagulat ako nang maramdaman ko na namang gumagalaw si Trojan sa ibabaw ko.

"T-Trojan."

"Sorry, honey." He said with a teasing grin on his lips. "I won't let you sleep tonight."

Bago pa ako makatanggi sa gusto niyang gawin ay bigla na lang bumaba sa labi ko 'yung labi niya saka siya muling gumalaw sa ibabaw ko thrusting himself deeper than the first time.

"We need a more stable bed." He said as he move and pushed himself into my core. "This bed move too much."

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita and moan his name under my breath when he placed his one hand on my cl*t and start massaging me there while the other free hand massage my right mound and tease its crown then he start kissing me again and thrust his tongue inside my mouth again.

Trojan is like a virus. Once he touched you, his virus will spread all over your body.

I hate him. I despise him.

But somewhere in my heart wants to give him a chance. A chance that Ethan asked to me. That somewhere, somehow...

Trojan is not that bad after all.

I just submit myself to the devil.

At sana lang hindi ako magsisisi sa desisyon kong ito.