Mad Attraction [REVISED]

Trojan Mondragon is known for being an uptight and cruel business tycoon.

Para kay Trojan, wala nang mas importante sa kanya kung hindi ang kumita nang malaki, live and use the prestige of being a Mondragon for his personal gain and expand his business sa kahit ano mang paraan—even by deal or by force, he will take it.

Work. Play. Work. He always put things in order and by priority. And being in a serious relationship, neither attaching himself to one woman, was never the kind of game he wanted to play. He knows that it was never a good idea to mix business and woman.

He has one rule: "Never fucked the employee."

But everything is about to change when he saw Eila Delos Santos—his cousin's best friend and a woman with such an innocent face but has a very feisty personality, beliefs and a tempting body that no sane man can overlooked.

Alam ni Trojan na si Eila ang babae na dapat iniiwasan niya.

Mediocare. Hot. Light-headed. Lustful. In love with someone else. Be mine.

Having these kind of convoluted feelings towards his new secretary, Trojan knew he should have stepped away when he got the chance.

"What do I have to do you make you mine, Miss Delos Santos? Tell me, how can I make you so madly attracted to me?"

He tried so many times not to fall for her trap and charms.

Pero sa tuwing pinipigilan niyang mapuna si Eila, he just keeps on noticing her more, wanting her more and wants to claim her more.

Like a poison that slowly killing his reasons and logic, will Trojan's feelings remain just a "mad attraction" or it can turned into something more, something real, something he never dreamed of experiencing before?

Mad Attraction (Revised Edition)
Copyright © 2020 (Originally written 2014)

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.