Chapter Sixteen: Submitting to the Devil Part Two

Eila

Halos hindi ko na alam kung saan ko pa ibabaling ang ulo ko dahil sa sobra-sobrang sensasyon na nararamdaman ng katawan ko.

"Spread yourself wider, honey."

Trojan didn't give me the option to resist to his command when he suddenly placed my both legs over his shoulder and force me to open myself wider for him.

He's kneeling in between my legs when I saw his head move down to my womanhood and suddenly lick me down there from my hole up to my wet folds and cl*t.

I moan as I feel his tongue move in circular motion on my cl*t making me feel more crazy, more delirious, more warm under his touch and tongue.

But he didn't stop there. He started sucking my cl*t as he slowly pushed his index and middle finger inside my core.

Napaliyad ang katawan ko dahil sa ginawa niya.

I feel him smile in triumph on my womanhood as he suck me harder, dig his fingers deeper and slowly bite and pull my folds in between his teeth.

A loud moan escape from my mouth making him feel more excited to move faster between my legs.

Then that one familiar feeling started to build in my abdomen.

"T-Trojan." I say his name under my breath. "I'm..."

"C*m, honey. C*m. C*m into my mouth."

I want to stop him there. Pull him up and bring his bad mouth into mine.

But he's too strong for me. Too much for my weak body to hold.

I just had...too much of him.

"Ah!" I screamed as I let myself out on his mouth and fingers.

I thought he will stop there. Well I thought wrong.

Trojan licks my core as he pulls his fingers out. It feels like he's cleaning me. Licking all the remnants of the white fluids that came out from my core.

I feel weak by my first released but it didn't take a while when I saw Trojan pulling himself up in between my legs and let me watch him lick his fingers one by one before he pushed it in to his mouth tasting my c*m on his fingers.

I blushed heavily when I saw him do that. I almost cover my face with my hands but his hands already grab my arms and pinned it on my side as he fixed himself above me.

"You're the sweetest danger I ever taste, Eila." He said in a hush tone while he started to lower his head to my side then he licked my left ear down to the side of my neck.

I moaned in anticipation when he started to murmur words I'm not familiar with yet makes me wet down there.

"I'll give you the whole world, Eila." He promised while sucking my neck to leave another set of marks. "I'll give you everything. Anything you want."

Gusto ko sanang magsabi sa kanya na hindi na niya kailangan gawin ang mga bagay na iyon nang muli ko na namang maramdaman ang labi niya sa labi ko.

Then we started kissing each other with the same hunger, same need, same attraction.

"You don't know how to kiss properly yet, honey." He said while kissing me. "I'll teach you how soon."