Epilogue: We're Still Here

(This is completely focused on a few members of shadowsteel because they will make comebacks in a future Digimax defenders story but I won't tell you which ones).

King Pewds: Having escaped the fall of the base King Pewds is seen wandering in a different world without his partner King Pewds looked around.  "They won't get their precious pewdiepie back that easily".  "But I don't have a partner anymore, it's time I fight in that style myself".  He took out his partner's summon band and put it on his own wrist.   He was stopped when he suddenly saw it glow black, the color of the vlog category.  " is someone here?" He asked.  He heard footsteps and saw this woman in odd black clothing, like someone out of the 70's, come out.  King pewds was confused before talking Swedish "vem är du ?!" (Who the fuck are you)

"Someone who knows how you feel" she said.  King pewds was confused.  "But how could you know of that cursed team digimax and of my team?" He asked.  "I was close with one of those members, Joey graceffa, but even though my life may have been saved as his penance which I'm grateful for I'm still angry with him for what he did to me".   " I want to destroy him " she said.  King pewds was stunned and held the wristband up.  "So you're the one this detected" he said.  "Well I do do vlogs a lot" she responded.

King pewds smirked.  "How about we do this as partners then?". " we can both take our anger out on those who opposed us".   She grinned evilly eyes going black meaning something was corrupting her.  "Then it's a good thing I took this broken vessel" she said her voice changing to sound more demonic.  The duo agreed to work together.  "And a bad thing we found you two jusssst in time" mentioned a serpent-tongued male voice causing them both to gasp. 

Dr V: With Liza Split still somewhere out there Dr V was determined to save her life.  "She's still under the control of king pewds so this is the perfect opportunity for us".   He made the plan to ask to partner up with her once he found her.  Relying on his skills he opened a portal that took him to Liza Split's last known location and went through.  "Took you long enough doc" a odd accented male voice said.  Dr. V was confused seeing in belonged to a male who looked dressed to be some dark prince but with a goofy mustache.  "Who are you?" Asked Dr. V.  "Relax that's for later but for now I believe she's who you're looking for?"
The male said before gesturing to a badly injured Liza split.

"You found her?" Asked Dr. V.  "Well more like saved her from dying which I am mad about because I would've wanted something more gorey to kill someone".  " but my pal told me don't be gross or kill anyone because it'll ruin the plan so I didn't" the male said.  Dr. V helped her up and Liza split looked over.  "Is there something you want from us?" She asked.  "Well... There is one thing" the mystery male said.

Shadow wrath: "my team is gone and I'm all that's left" murmured the masked member of Shadowsteel who was hiding somewhere.  She focused a bit.  "Diablo game over" she said.  Her bracelet glowed before it brought out Joey's boyfriend Daniel Preda but he was red eyed.  He was hiding the fact he was still working with digimax.  He bowed to her.  "Why did you do that master?" He asked.  "Only so we can run quickly" responded Shadowwrath.  She smirked a bit behind the mask she wore.

The duo ran quickly to keep moving before a strange energy formed a rift opening in front of them.  A male demon came face to face with the duo.  " y̸o̸u̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ d̸e̸a̸r̸ d̸i̸a̸b̸l̸o̸ u̸n̸d̸e̸r̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ c̸o̸n̸t̸r̸o̸l̸, i̸'m̸ i̸m̸p̸r̸e̸s̸s̸e̸d̸, n̸e̸e̸d̸ a̸n̸ e̸s̸c̸a̸p̸e̸? " he asked.  "Depends, who are you?" Asked shadowwrath.  "I can answer that master, he's Mephisto a demon with his own agenda especially after his own kid betrayed him and joined the side of good" added Daniel.  "Huh...so what do you need from us?" Asked shadowwrath.  "i̸ c̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ u̸s̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ h̸e̸l̸p̸" responded Mephisto.

The duo nodded to each other before they went through the portal and it got closed behind them. 

(I'm sure you can guess the males who found king pewds, Dr. V and Liza split from the minimal description and speech.

And maybe the woman who found king pewds too.

But hope you enjoy).