Chapter 11: Gamer Hunt

Gar was getting into his classroom and stretched a bit. "Hulkiplier game over" he said and Mark appeared. "You ready?" Asked Mark. "For teaching yeah, let's get set up" added Gar. The duo started getting the classroom ready before a package slipped from gar's desk and landed in front of Mark. "Gar hold on" added Mark. He picked it up and set it on the desk. Gar came over and looked.

"It's addressed to me but no return address" added Gar. Mark frowned and raised an eyebrow. "I have a bad feeling about this" he said. Gar got it open and first saw a folded letter inside but the moment he saw the symbol for Shadowsteel he froze. "Shadowsteel.... Now I know it's DEFINITELY not good" added Mark. Gar picked up the letter and unfolded it before gasping and dropped it instantly. "Get Nikita and her team... I'm not teaching today" added Gar. Mark nodded and called for everyone.

Anika, Mat, Manny, Aaron, Shane, Ilene, Meghan, Joey, Preston, Nathan, Alexia, Jack, Nikita and Safiya soon came in. "He's over here, but he's shaken up" added Mark. They found Gar in his office and came in. "Mark says there's something for us to see?" Asked Nikita. Gar held the letter to them and Safiya took it before looking. The others looked at her confused. "If you wish to see your friend Jpw03 again you better surrender to us and turn in team digimax including the traitor" read Safiya. "Who's jpw03?" Asked Mat.

"JP or rather Jeremiah is a member of the YouTube foursome the fruity bunch or salty bois whichever they prefer, gar is part of that same group so they're close". " he's also the youngest of the group, but Shadowsteel having him is trying to be leverage to us obviously " added mark. "He's still just a kid even though he's twenty one!" Exclaimed Gar. "He doesn't deserve this..." He added quietly. Meghan hugged him smiling. "We'll get him back" stated Ilene. The rest of the team agreed and Gar was crying a bit. "Since we don't know precisely the location let's rely on our scouts" added Nikita.

"Aaron, Ilene, that means you especially with Joey to help" added Nikita. "W-why them?" Asked Anika. "Because of raef's memory abilities" added Joey. "Ok makes sense" added Alexia. "I'm coming with you" added Gar. They all took off and went to scout out where JP could be. "We'll watch from the base" added Mat. The other group went to the base and went to watch.

Aaron, Shane, Ilene, Meghan, Joey, gar and mark started scouting. Joey led the way after using raef's powers to get a memory of jp's last known location. "He's this way" added Joey. The group was looking around. The other group was watching from the base. "JP where are you?!" Called gar. "JP!" Yelled mark.

Everyone was trying to locate the YouTuber. Aaron and Shane walked in one direction. "Wait... There" added Shane. The duo ran to find a young male unconscious but he was partially pale skinned with a black jacket on but it looked like it was two personas. "Guys here!" Called Shane.
The others came running and gar gasped. "Oh god JP, but how is he out here?" Asked gar. "He must've escaped shortly after his capture but this doesn't look right, he looks partly corrupted" added Aaron.

"Let's just get him back" added Shane. They helped him up and got him into the medical wing back at the academy. The others were worried. "Hold on... Let's find out on this state he's in" added Meghan. They got Jack to come in and brought their other rescued people tana and Caleb over. "You three have personal experience so do you have any idea to what's wrong?" Asked Gar. "Your friend's infected with king pewds's power, he must've escaped before it took full hold, but unfortunately he's still going to go dark" stated Jack. Tana and Caleb nodded.

"So he's still gonna become a dark side" added Mark. "Your job will be to control the dark side and snap him to sense" stated Caleb. Gar whimpered a bit looking over. JP groaned a bit opening his eyes showing one was a cloudy white with a red pupil while the other was normal. Gar hugged him a bit. "Gar...." JP said quietly. "We'll get you back to sense" promised gar. The others looked and reported to the rest of the team.

Aaron and Shane were talking quietly having a plan.

(AN: another part done.

And we got a mystery plan.

What would that plan be?)

(Well we'll see in the next side mission fully dedicated to this situation).

(In general hope you enjoy).