Chapter 30: Homeward bound

(This won't have a photo.  Nor will it be long).
Anika smiled at the celebration.  Everyone had set up an end of the year party and they were currently chilling.  Her teammates were laughing and enjoying themselves as well.  "You had the power, and that came through" added Bri joining her.  "I.. Guess this academy was needed" added Anika.  The duo grinned while Matpat and Manny joined them.  "You just needed a build of confidence" added Matpat.  Anika nodded a bit.

The group gathered with the sisters.  "Preston where do you stand?" Asked Aaron.  "I'm gonna be a permanent student here" added Preston.  Everyone cheered and hugged him.  "The academy will be adding the music classes for those who upload music on YouTube" added Nathan.  "Andrew as teacher?" Asked Alexia.  Nathan nodded grinning.

"This'll be fun" added Aaron.  Ilene and the others nodded.  "Well how's summer gonna be?" Asked Anika.  "Training for myself and Aaron" added Ilene.  "Nikita said I can stay with her to learn this world more" added Preston.  "Aleanna is being assigned to stay at mine and my girlfriend's place, therapist says it's best she has us to help" added Alexia.  "What about you?" Asked Ilene.  Anika and Bri giggled a bit.

"We're gonna stay at the safe house nearby" added Anika.  "My sister will be taking a break" added Bri.  The duo chuckled.  The others nodded and everyone hugged each other.  The group giggled and let go.  "I wonder what shall we do now" asked Ilene.  Everyone was thinking.  "I guess we go separate ways" added Meghan.

"Well until the next year" added Joey.  The group nodded.  Once the party wound down everyone walked out.  "Team digimax it is" added Anika.  The group left the academy grinning brightly.  Anika was happy to be at the academy and she was set to go for the years after.