Chapter 17.5: The planned escape

(A/N: taking place with everyone in the medical bay with a comatose Aleanna and a badly injured Alexia, Jack tells the origin story of how he and Alexia partnered up).

King pewds and his crew were currently hunting down people and taking them hostage. "Don't let anyone escape the last thing we need is another Antisepticeye" he added. The servants nodded and took a bunch of people, youtubers and otherwise, hostage. Later at the Shadowsteel hq two girls sat up. "Alexia you ok?" Asked Aleanna. "Yeah I'm fine, what matters is that Dahlia is ok" added Alexia. "But...pewdiepie... Why did he look evil?" Asked Alexia. "Not sure but we should probably plan an escape" added Aleanna.

The two stood up and looked around seeing they were in a dark prison cell. "Let's have a look" added Alexia. The duo checked around a bit. "Wait this isn't an escape but look, I think they're turning youtubers into servants, that was crankgameplays" added Aleanna seeing everyone's favorite blue boi being dragged away by Dr V and the oddfather (Author note: Ethan and blankgameplays play a bigger role in a later chapter fyi). Alexia gasped having a look and both girls looked at each other. "Ok let's sleep it off and tomorrow we break out" added Alexia. Aleanna nodded and both girls did just that. They went to sleep worried about this circumstance.

Next morning when they got up the duo checked the door. "I think I remember a movie trick, hand me a compact mirror" added Aleanna. Alexia did that and she put it to a light before opening the door. "The skills of being cosplayers" added Alexia. Aleanna laughed and nodded. The duo got out and ran quickly to try and keep hidden. Alexia heard a noise though and got confused. "Escapees get them!" Added a guard.

They gasped and ran quickly. Aleanna tripped and fell though. "Aleanna!" Added Alexia joining her. "Get moving, you can save my life later!" Added aleanna. "Not happening" added Alexia. She supported aleanna as they tried getting away but aleanna was grabbed and taken while Alexia dove into a different room. She looked around before noticing a male struggling to get out. Alexia gasped and came over.

"You're the sound I heard" added Alexia. "w̰̃h̰̃õ̰ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ h̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ ã̰r̰̃ḛ̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃?" Asked the male. "I'm Alexia, who are you?" Asked Alexia. "w̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ ḭ̃t̰̃ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ j̰̃ã̰c̰̃k̰̃ ṵ̃ñ̰t̰̃ḭ̃l̰̃ k̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ p̰̃ḛ̃w̰̃d̰̃s̰̃ c̰̃ã̰m̰̃ḛ̃ ã̰r̰̃õ̰ṵ̃ñ̰d̰̃, ḭ̃'m̰̃ ã̰ñ̰t̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃ḛ̃p̰̃t̰̃ḭ̃c̰̃ḛ̃ỹ̰ḛ̃ j̰̃ã̰c̰̃k̰̃'s̰̃ ḛ̃ṽ̰ḭ̃l̰̃ p̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃s̰̃õ̰ñ̰ã̰" added Antisepticeye. "King pewds took me and my friend aleanna hostage, we tried to escape, she's been recaptured though" added Alexia. Anti was thinking over it and huffed. "ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃ g̰̃õ̰ḛ̃s̰̃ ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ l̰̃õ̰c̰̃k̰̃s̰̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ ṵ̃p̰̃ c̰̃ã̰ṵ̃s̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃ h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ d̰̃õ̰ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃" he said. The duo heard sounds and Alexia hid quickly while anti pretended to act innocent.

"How's the traitor" asked a guard. "g̰̃õ̰ t̰̃õ̰ h̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃" added Antisepticeye. He sat down and looked away. "Well you wouldn't happen to be hiding an escaped prisoner would you?" Asked the guard. "h̰̃ã̰ṽ̰ḛ̃ñ̰'t̰̃ s̰̃ḛ̃ḛ̃ñ̰ ã̰ñ̰ỹ̰õ̰ñ̰ḛ̃, ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ ḭ̃f̰̃ ḭ̃ d̰̃ḭ̃d̰̃ ḭ̃ w̰̃õ̰ṵ̃l̰̃d̰̃ñ̰'t̰̃ t̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ ã̰s̰̃s̰̃h̰̃õ̰l̰̃ḛ̃s̰̃ ã̰ñ̰ỹ̰t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃!" He said. The guard scoffed and left. Alexia came out and joined Antisepticeye. "Damn, really?" She asked.

"ḭ̃ r̰̃ṵ̃ñ̰ m̰̃ỹ̰ õ̰w̰̃ñ̰ ã̰g̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰d̰̃ã̰, ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ ḭ̃t̰̃ d̰̃õ̰ḛ̃s̰̃ñ̰'t̰̃ c̰̃õ̰ḭ̃ñ̰c̰̃ḭ̃d̰̃ḛ̃ w̰̃ḭ̃t̰̃h̰̃ h̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃" added Antisepticeye. Alexia was thinking a bit. "I don't know what they'll do to aleanna, but maybe you and I can escape" added Alexia. Antisepticeye was stunned a bit. "w̰̃ã̰ḭ̃t̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ m̰̃ḛ̃?" He asked. Alexia nodded a bit. "ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ r̰̃ḭ̃g̰̃h̰̃t̰̃ l̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃'s̰̃ t̰̃ã̰l̰̃k̰̃" added Antisepticeye grinning. The duo chatted with each other.

The moment nighttime came Alexia got to work. "Find your friend my dear?" Asked a voice making Alexia stop. "No... But she will master" added a monotone version of aleanna's voice. Alexia was about to cry and broke antisepticeye out. "That means she's been brainwashed" added Antisepticeye quietly. The duo ran away quickly. "Hide" added Alexia before the duo hid somewhere. They waited until the guards were gone.

"w̰̃ḛ̃'r̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̃ã̰f̰̃ḛ̃, c̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ õ̰ñ̰" added Antisepticeye. The duo ran quickly. They escaped outside and panted. "Come on, we better keep going" added Alexia. Anti nodded and the duo ran quickly getting farther and farther away. They took a break coughing a bit. "t̰̃h̰̃ã̰ñ̰k̰̃s̰̃... ḭ̃'d̰̃ r̰̃ã̰t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ d̰̃ḛ̃f̰̃ḛ̃ã̰t̰̃ k̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ p̰̃ḛ̃w̰̃d̰̃s̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰ h̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃p̰̃ h̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃" added Antisepticeye. They looked around a bit.

"Where would we even go?" Asked Alexia. "ñ̰õ̰ ḭ̃d̰̃ḛ̃ã̰ b̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃ h̰̃ã̰ṽ̰ḛ̃ s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃" added Antisepticeye. He handed this wristband to Alexia but it was a deep black color. "What's this?" Asked Alexia. "ḭ̃ d̰̃õ̰ñ̰'t̰̃ k̰̃ñ̰õ̰w̰̃ m̰̃ṵ̃c̰̃h̰̃ b̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ ã̰p̰̃p̰̃ã̰r̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰t̰̃l̰̃ỹ̰ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃s̰̃ḛ̃ ã̰r̰̃ḛ̃ ṵ̃s̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ b̰̃ỹ̰ p̰̃ḛ̃õ̰p̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃õ̰ s̰̃ṵ̃m̰̃m̰̃õ̰ñ̰ p̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃s̰̃õ̰ñ̰ã̰s̰̃ l̰̃ḭ̃k̰̃ḛ̃ m̰̃ỹ̰s̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃f̰̃ ḭ̃ñ̰t̰̃õ̰ f̰̃ḭ̃g̰̃h̰̃t̰̃s̰̃" added Antisepticeye. Alexia took it and put it on. "Um... Thanks?" Added Alexia. "ḭ̃ s̰̃t̰̃õ̰l̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃t̰̃ f̰̃r̰̃õ̰m̰̃ õ̰ñ̰ḛ̃ õ̰f̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ m̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ḭ̃õ̰ñ̰s̰̃ b̰̃ḛ̃f̰̃õ̰r̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ ḭ̃ñ̰ḭ̃t̰̃ḭ̃ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ỹ̰ l̰̃õ̰c̰̃k̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ ṵ̃p̰̃" added antisepticeye.

The duo looked around. "How do I work this?" She asked. "Perhaps I can help" a different voice asked. It revealed to be Bri. "You can help me?" Asked Alexia. "ḭ̃ g̰̃ṵ̃ḛ̃s̰̃s̰̃ s̰̃õ̰?" Asked Antisepticeye. Bri smiled a little. "Well I guess I can do something despite my... Mistake" stated Bri. "Come with me, then you can hit the academy when the new year starts" she said. "Academy?" Asked Alexia and Antisepticeye. They were led away.

(AN: next origin is finally done. My apologies a bit. But there's still Preston and Anika to do. So they'll come soon. Hope you enjoy)