Light Armor

Cheshire looked around the room cautiously, his tail swaying back and forth.

He walked around the bed and sat down rubbing his ear and after, brushing his tail. He stared at the window as he crawled onto it to get more comfy.

He lay on Al who moved slightly still asleep. He cuddled to him purring and licking his cheek,

"Nnh, stop.." he turned over on his side facing Cheshire and was silent again, Cheshire only watched him for a moment and looked at the windows and balcony doors.

A door opened underneath them, Cheshire grabbed Al gently so he wouldn't awake and opened the door falling in.

They fell into a pile of stuffed animals and he struggled to get them both out.

He took him out the room and down the hall where he saw Vaan who bowed tying a ribbon on a statue of a goddess.

"What are you here for Master?" He asked in a whisper, Cheshire whispered back,

"Light Armor. What do you suppose of that?" Vaan looked puzzled and thought about it walking with him.

"Hn, well to suppose. It is not a bad idea, Master, but to make oneself pure is to never be sinful again, a world without sinful men is a world corrupted by purity." He said trying to make it make sense.

"I understand.. but will they?" said Cheshire as Vaan opened a door and they went in.

They arrived in the Clover Queen's room.

Dinah lay sleeping and when she heard the door close her eyes opened and she saw him,

"Cheshire?" She sat up and took Al as he gave him to her.

"Take care of him, I must do something, I will be back before dawn.." he said going to her closet door,

"Cheshire!" She lay Al quickly on the bed but carefully. "What is wrong?" She asked getting up from her bed and going to him after tucking Al comfortably in.

"It is not a business of problem, but matter." He said putting in a key to the lock that didn't match but it still turned and the door opened, inside she saw the dimension of which no one could enter but he, Al, and the other guardians.

"Amazing.." she said to herself and got back on topic, "What do you mean a matter and not a problem, if you are not here he is sure to awake!" She gestured to Al royally.

"He will be fine, if I am not back by dawn, tell him I... left on a long trip.." he narrowed his eyes,

"Long trip?" She remembered the words but before she could say anything of it the door closed and he was gone.

"Oh, Cheshire..." she said sadly. "Even you may feel such pain?" She closed her eyes putting her hands together, "I pray for your return." She said and went to the bed laying down with Al and bringing him into her arms. "I pray you return to him."

Al awoke and stretched slowly, he realized he wasn't in his room and saw Dinah walk by and sit at her beauty desk.

"Good morning, Dinah." He said getting up,

"Oh, good morning, Al." She smiled fixing her hair.

"Where's Cheshire?" He asked, she gestured to the closet door.

"... Why would he be in the closet?" He asked going to the closet, she watched him touch the door knob and turn it, the outline of the door instantly changed and when he opened it the dimension she hoped to see was right before him.

He laughed embarrassed, "Oh, okay.." he said and went in.

She stayed there sting amazed, "So not only can Cheshire go... but Al too?" She thought.