King of Diamonds; Dell

"I have received your message." The man from the roof appeared before the goddess.

She bowed her head as he bowed completely.

"I thank you for joining us," She said.

Dinah and her troops with Melodi, Em, Daimah, and the heart troops all stood in the room of Al's lost domain.

"This will be our only safe haven!" The goddess rose into the air for all to see her. "Al may find us here," people began to whisper, "But so long as we show no fear!" She said.

"What are we going to do about him killing everyone!?" Someone called out from the crowd.

"Yeah! I don't want to die!" another called out.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!!"

More people called out.

"Quiet!" The diamond king stomped his foot down freezing them all with their mouths shut and ears open.

"From the route Al is taking, it seems he is following this shadow," she waved her hand and showed them a picture of the shadow Cheshire.

"He calls him False," diamond added, "he is strong, a powerful enemy formed from Al's despair!"

"If you encounter him, do not stand and fight, run." Goddess said. "This shadow may be out only resolve! For this is Cheshire's soul!"

"It would seem that Cheshire was able to reform his soul into something Al could still trust." Diamond said.

"Their current goal is to defeat the Dark Queen, Glama." Goddess sat in the air, "If we can kill her before they are able to, then, and only then, will we be able to free Al from his despair."

Diamond nodded in agreement,

"And how do you suppose we do that!? We can't even find the king of spades!" Melodi called,

"Well, the only one who knows where to search for the king is Cheshire." Diamond didn't lie, "If Cheshire is able to defeat the Dark Queen, Al will be released. Then we must find Spade and reunite our rightful land."

"I say let Cheshire deal with Glama!"

"But it is not to Al's true interest to defeat her. He would like to make her a friend, to make her pure."Goddess said.

"We brought you here today to ask you,"

"When the queen is defeated, we must purify her soul and bring her back."

"We need your help in assisting Al and Cheshire to complete their motives." Diamonds said.

"Why should we!?" Em yelled, "If Al rejects us, why should we help him!" She yelled.

Diamond narrowed his eyes.

"Have you forgotten the sole purpose of his being here?" He asked.

They crowd stayed quiet. Goddess smiled knowing they could not disagree.

-

"You know, I remember this song, it's so cute but it's in another language," Al said blowing bubbled out from the bottle and bubble spoon he made.

The shadow Cheshire looked at Al on his back.

It was giving him a piggy-back ride. Al blew some bubbles and saw the mountain and the massive castle against it.

"Whoa!" he straightened his legs pointing at it with the bubble spoon. "It sparkles like a diamond!" He said astound.

The shadow shook its head with a sigh.

"It does, does it not?" diamond appeared in front of them smiling.

The shadow let Al down and drew the spear to fight.

"No, no, I am not here to fight." He shook his head, "I do not wish to die yet," he laughed going to them showing he was unarmed.

Al skipped around blowing bubbles.

"Al, look what I have," diamond said waving a larger bubble spoon.

"Whoa!" Al ran to him grabbing it quickly,

"Here," he pushed the bubble bottle to him and he dipped it in.

As Al enjoyed himself diamond backed up to the shadow.

"Cheshire?" he said and it looked at him stunned, "I thought as much," he whispered.

The shadow ears lowered sadly.

"Be not sad, you had to kill them for a reason, do not falter now." He said, "the goddess understands as well,"

The shadow nodded in understanding.

"But I would like to ask.. Cheshire, why did you tell him to leave you? Was it your plan?" He asked.

The shadow nodded quickly. It took out a piece of paper from its shirt and handed it to him giving it a blow.

The dark lurked off it showing him his plan in a cutely drawn sketch.

"I understand." Diamond nodded hiding the paper in his own clothes.
Al played with the large bubbles he made.

Diamond joined him soon after speaking with Al.

"You know, if you run, you can get bigger ones!" Diamond said talking to him as if he were a child around four or five.

"Wee!" Al ran next to him making a bigger bubble.

They ran around the shadow and put it in a bubble.

It didn't move so that way the bubble wouldn't pop.

Al made a bubble around diamond who floated away with it.

"Oh, no!" diamond said, "Al! I'm floating away!"

"D-don't go!" Al said, his Al black eyes wide.

Black lines were along his arms and back.

"Wait!"

"Al!" diamond called, "Call my name Al! Dell! Call Dell!" He said floating higher away.

"Dell!" Al called,

"Louder!"

"Dell!!" He called louder.

Dell, the diamond king, snapped his fingers and all the bubbles Al had made popped.

Glistening diamonds floated in the air with him. He came down elegantly, fire sparked with his left hand snap and ice greeted it with the right hand snap.

Diamonds formed in the mixture amazing Al.

He landed before him landing in Al's reaching arms.

"I'm here for you Al." he said hugging him. "So is he.." he looked at the shadow that smiled.

"Don't ever leave.." Al hugged him tightly.

"Never," Dell said. "Never will I leave you here."

They left the castle continuing on their journey.

The diamond on his back glistened and the shadow could see the goddess smile thankful.