Perverted Tree

(Author: Hey guys and girls, just wanted to add a chapter here to ease the tension of some things. Hope you enjoy! (\(*^*) )

"Aaaah!!" Al ran down the hall screaming, the scarf was around his neck loosely and Cheshire peeked out the room seeing him run by.

"Whoa!" He closed the door seeing a massive tree monster chase Al, "Al!"

"Somebody heeeeeeelp!!" He jumped onto the rail and from the rail to the chandelier.

The large monster jumped trying to reach him, wet tentacles slithered grabbing Al's ankle and bringing him down.

It landed on the ground wrapping him in the wetness of its watery veins.

"Aaaah-" a tentacle crawled into his mouth as another wrapped around his body under his shirt.

Cheshire saw Melodi pass by too, "What's" going on!?" He called going after her.

"It's a Belze!" She yelled getting a needle prepared with numbing serum. "If it sees it's prey naked, it is easily aroused!"

Cheshire's eye twinkle and he burst into a full on run running passed her grabbing the needle.

"Mm!" The wet sweetness covered Al's thin body, it was cold touching him everywhere.

A tentacle slithered around his leg and up his boxers.

"Mmm!!!!" He screamed,

"Get your perverted tentacles off him!!" Cheshire jumped from the rail slamming into the tree monster.

He stuck it with the needle as it fell numb.

The tentacles released Al and he fell to his feet but his knees were weak making him fall down.

He coughed spitting out the sweet liquid it had released in his mouth.

He almost threw up in the process.

He body shook slightly from the sudden violation of all his privacy.

Cheshire jumped off the sleeping monster and went to Al quickly.

"Never.." His said, his voice shaking, "Never will I bath again!!" He yelled fearful for his own life.

Cheshire smiled as he sat up spitting the last of the sweetness out.

"Well.. that is a tree monster," Cheshire said helping him standing, "They sense the hormones of their prey,"

"H-hormones!?" Al gasped, "Are you implying that I'm hor-"

"No, no," Melodi jumped down. "It only means your hormones are acting up."

"A-acting up!?" He gasped again insulted by their words.

"You're acting like a girl on her peri-"

"No, this is what happens when you are in Wonderland for a long period of time." She stopped them from fighting.

"I-my hormones aren't acting up-" a tentacle grabbed his ankle and the monster was up again. "Aaaaah!!" He struggled as it slithered back into his boxers

They saw Al, for the first time look cuter than anything. It held him upside down as more wrapped around him.

"Hm," Melodi got another, more bigger needle ready, "This is the age where boys had a need," she said, "you were once like this too," she looked at Cheshire.

"Well.." He sighed and watched.

"D-don't stand there!! Help!" Al whined.

Cheshire watched a little longer. His tail swayed behind him and his ears caught a small sound.

He blushed and a sudden nose bleed popped him back.

"Ch-Cheshire..." He complained cutely.

"Cheshire!" Melodi said and heard it too, she popped out with a nose bleed too.

"Aaaah... this isn't okay.." Al cried seeing a tentacle slither to the needle she dropped.

It grabbed it and Al struggled, it tightened its grip on Al and he froze in shock as the needle poked into his skin and the serum pushed in.

Al went limp instantly and the tree monster seemed to "Woooo!!" In amazement to see its prey so vulnerable.

"I want to die.." Al cried as it grabbed him turning him right side up.

It headed out the large castle doors and left.

When Cheshire and Melodi woke up again they realized the monster and Al was gone.

"Ah.."

Cheshire's ears focused on a soft sound he fainted to before.

"Mnh.."

"AAAAAAAAAAL!!!" Cheshire burst into an all out run chasing the sound to the forest.

"Wait!" Melodi went after him at full speed.

Cheshire came to a stunning halt and saw Al, his body trembling, the silky sweet wetness covered him.

Tentacles crawled all over his body, the large monster watched his every reaction.

"Moooooruuuuu!!" It clapped its leaves and grinned drooling,

"I'll kill it." Cheshire became a monster himself stuck in human skin.

"No! You can't, they're going extinct!" Melodi stopped him.

She stopped and saw the shirt on a tentacle and the boxers on another, she blinked with cat eyes of disbelief.

She saw the scarf on a nearby tree and she stared.

She let Cheshire go, "Kill it." She said.

"Mmh.." Al arched his back slowly feeling a tentacle crawl along his thigh and back.

"Moooooruu!!" The monster clapped its leaves again and smiled as a tentacle swiftly forced its way into his mouth.

"Mh!" The sweet liquid leaked out from the tentacle and tipped Al's head back trying to make him drink it.

But he let it drain out from the side of his mouth managing to keep it from going down his throat.

From the sky twinkled a star and down came Cheshire like a poisonous rain.

He struck it with the massive needle and then came another twinkle.

Melodi slammed into the top pushing the large amount of numbing serum into it.

It shrieked releasing the liquid in his mouth one last time and falling over from instant numbness.

Al was released and fell too still numb.

He spat out the liquid and coughed.

Melodi stuck him gently with a cure and he sat up slowly as Cheshire covered him with a blanket.

They stared down the entire time. "It didn't work?" They both thought.

They bathed him in soap and water before being actually able to get the arousing scent off him.

He brushed his teeth at least eight times over and over before getting the sweetness out.

His body was still hot and it still shook.

"I'll kill it!" Al promised himself, "I'll rip it apart!!" He declared war on the perverted beast.

Cheshire stared and smiled. "It didn't work," he thought, "Maybe it takes a lot more to arouse him?"

He went in and dried his hair and face too.

He let him dry everywhere else and brought in some clothes for him to wear.

He changed and looked at Cheshire who stared at him.

"What?" He asked wondering why he stared.

"Heh, nothing," he snickered and looked away,

"Oh! Don't be that way!! It's your fault!" He yelled annoyed.