Forged by the Demons

The moment they set foot in the village they knew what it was. Demons walked passed them calmly not bothering them anymore.

Al was extra quiet and Cheshire was too.

Lestia kept a small smile on her face as they walked.

It was like they shut the world out. Like all they did was for nothing.

Thinking this way made them quiet. Al looked up at Cheshire who stared straight ahead.

Feeling his eyes Cheshire looked down at him. He felt his grip tighten and his body get closer.

"Al?" he saw his eyes were blank, there was no expression.

His eyes were dull but he smiled as if happy. Cheshire watched but left it be for now.

Lestia watched the people so that no one would fight again.

All the children that followed them were astound to see the absolute green flowers grow with every step she took.

Her wings fluttered and opened. The kids were astound by them soon running around her happily.

She could see their little horns and fangs. Their red eyes and silver birth marks.

She looked at Al who moved slowly and let go of Cheshire who stopped and looked at him.

"Al?"

They saw him grab his shirt and take it off.

"Al!"

They saw him grab his pants about to take them off.

"What are you doing?" Cheshire stopped him quickly, Lestia picked up his shirt and slipped him back into it.

"The Transparent Liquid will only get worse the longer it is in his body. If his needs are not satisfied he will look to another to satisfy them." Lestia said.

"His needs?" He repeated.

"The sexual desires, remember?" She said,

"... Oh.." he made a face putting a belt on Al tightly so he wouldn't take off his pants. "But why go nude?"

"To arouse you."

"Me?"

"As I said before.. he is attracted to males, the strongest male near him will be his desire, the only one to fulfill his desires."

Cheshire looked down at Al and he now realized he looked extremely cute.

"But be aware, once you do any sort of sexual thing, there is a high chance he will get pregnant."

"But men cannot bare children."

"This is wonderland, sir." She giggled, "Anything is possible."

He realized that and held Al up as he tried to fall over onto the ground.

"... How long will it last?"

"How much was injected in him?"

"This," he showed her the small needle and she took it staring.

In seconds she analyzed it and thought up how long.

"I supposed it was more than this but it looks as a month."

"Month!?"

"I understand we do not have that time, all we can do now is find Daimah. She is the demon sage who created the liquid."

"Why would she make something like-Al, please," he said as Al numbly wrapped his arms around his neck making Cheshire pick him up.

"She made it to show diversity of love to her people. To not only show that love is boundless but to show that everyone has a chance at everything."