Loyal Spade Servant Nem

Al drifted in the water sky.

He held the ball curled around it. He felt the warmth of it and smiled. Ears popped up and a tail swayed.

Cheshire hugged him from behind, "I knew if I died.." Al whispered but his voice still echoed. "I would see you again."

"You aren't dead." Cheshire corrected him. "You're asleep."

His words were kind and filled with a certain happy hope.

Al felt him disappear after a moment.

He looked at the ball that was pulled back into his chest.

Black lines formed from his feet to his arms and chest.

"The more that die.." he frowned knowing this, "the more I become a monster." he curled into a ball himself.

-

Goddess watched the red bubble flash blue.

A war was happening right before her.

She stood on a mountain overhead watching her people go in an all out brawl against the dark beings that killed many.

She closed the glass mirror and Dell approached her injured.

"My Lady.." he said holding his broken arm,

"It will work. We may at least deal one out."

And from the sky flashed a pillar of white light. Black rain stormed over the war below her.

One single flash destroyed the massive army forming a healing barrier along all the injuries and dying.

She blinked and turned. Approaching her was a man with snow hair and pale skin.

He held a sword and bowed to her. A large black spade was on his coat. Along with a small blood stain to the bottom.

He straightened not smiling or even trying. He went to Dell and touched his arm, in an instant it healed.

"Forgive our lateness." He said, "I am Nem, the Spade King's Loyal servant."

Dell straightened and fixed himself.

"Even with us all, we were still no match!" Dell argued with Goddess.

"I understand-"

"Understand!? What exactly do you understand! Wrh everyone that dies, Al turns darker and dark!-"

"Ugh!" they looked over at Al who lay on the floor unnoticed.

Black lines formed along his cheeks toward the black ball on his forehead.

"If more people die.." he said, "We'll not only lose Wonderland.." he said gritting his teeth, "But Al too."

She thought long and hard about it. With a soft sigh and a nod of her he's she understood.

"Alright, what shall we do?" She asked him,

"It is better for you all to pull back, I can handle them all on my own." He said and Dell nodded.

Dell shot a red firework and his people and the the others quickly withdrew.

Dell then went to Al kneeling down next to him listening to his heart.

It beat rapidly and he narrowed his eyes, "Fight Al.. just little longer.." he said sadly, "Cheshire will be here soon."

-

Al opened his eyes hearing Cheshire's name. It echoe the ought empty water a he floated by, the only thing that passed with him were clouds.

He moved around looking up and seeing someone fall into the water from somewhere.

It was Nem. "Al." He said calmly.

"Nem.." he floated to him tangling himself to him so they wouldn't float away from each other.

"Please lend me your strength Al, I will hold off the dark ones until Cheshire is able to arrive." He said feeling the power already flow through his veins.

"Be safe!" Nem vanished in his arms and he closed the gap between his lost hold and himself.

"Be safe.." his voice echoed.

-

Nem stood being the only person between the lurking monsters and the withdrawing people.

He drew his sword, light emerged from it and he smiled opening his white glowing eyes.

Blue lines crossed his face, "Al is giving him strength." Dell said,

"I know." Goddess watched Nem who stood on the battle field alone.

He raised his sword his and in one swipe silver flames covered the entire field.

The hazy gaze was beautiful. Nem jumpe into the sky rain came down on them in silver clumps.

Meteoroids crashed into what was left of the dark arm. Yet more came running. He sliced through many being crowded. pillar of light shot into the sky destroying the.

"Haaaa!" His blade shined and he preformed combo after combo insanely kills hundreds.

Dell looked down at Al who's eyes were open. They were all white and the black ball and turned blue.

A hand was on his chest and Dell looked up seeing the pinky ears and swaying tail.

"I'm here." Cheshire grinned his Cheshire grin.