Cheshire's Love For Yarn

Al opened his eyes. He lay in the large bed and sighed.

He felt the soft clawing on his chest and looked down, Cheshire clawed him gently not making actual scratches.

He looked behind him and saw Cheshire, he had his arms wrapped around Al purring softly.

His ears up and his tail still. He felt Al stir and his eyes opened.

Al looked into his eyes staring at him. Cheshire's chest was against Al's back, he turned back looking forward trying to remember what happened.

"Al?" Cheshire said softly,

Al sat up moving out of his gentle clawing grasp.

He was in his domain in Cheshire's room. It was a large room with cat toys everywhere.

They lay on the large cat bed filled with pillows and covered in a long warm blanket.

A fountain was in a corner with catnip growing around it along with flowers and grass.

He looked at Cheshire who sat up and licked his cheek. Al blushed being pushed down.

"Cheshire.." he said softly as Cheshire cleaned him.

The door opened and Bell came in, "Master," she said and saw Cheshire all purry on him.

She smiled and bowed straightening as Vaan walked by.

"Your bath is ready," she said.

"O-okay.." he tried to move from His grab but failed in all attempts.

Bell bowed again and left them be closing the door. Vaan walked around the corner and she quickly caught up,

"Is it read?" He asked.

"Yes," she nodded. "I worked hard to make it, so don't ruin it." She said.

He jumped up into a door on the tall ceiling as she made her way toward the massive playroom.

"S-stop.." Al tried to move again but Cheshre kept him down good.

He could feel the tiredness of his aching bones from growing so suddenly.

He knew his back hurt so he turned him over, "Ch-Cheshire.." Al complained as he touched his back lifting the shirt and pushing his hand into a seal formed there.

He pulled out the wings that were strangely tangled in string. Someone had tied them so that he wouldn't be able to open them.

But the string only irritated the hurting wings. He pulled it off the letting Al sit up and stretch his back.

"There," he said with his tongue sticking out.

Al looked at the impossible wings and sighed.

They spread slowly and he leaned back again Cheshire making the wings move to the sides.

"Does it hurt?" He asked placing his hand under his chin and making him look up as if toward the ceiling.

Al shook his head smiling, "Just sore.." He said.

Al walked out of the room letting Cheshire play in the small catnip garden.

He went down the hall lost. "She never told me where to go..." he complained and saw Vaan.

Vaan noticed him too and a childish person laity came out, "Master!" He skipped over to him happily and hugged him.

"... V-Vaan,"

"I am glad you're okay!" He said, "Ah, but aren't you supposed to be in the bathroom bathing?" He asked,

"Actually.." he was afraid to admit being lost in his own domain.