The Library

Bell opened a door. Crystals were everywhere. A stone path led to a tablet laying on a crystal table.

Flowers and grass, the scenery itself was all crystalized.

She walked in and grabbed the tablet. The massive crystal garden glistened as she left it.

Al ran down the hall and saw her, "Bell!" He ran to her, she smiled.

"Yes master?" She asked holding the tablet.

"Have you seen Vaan?" He asked, she shook her head,

"He should be in his room." She said.

He saw the tablet and stared, "What is that?" he asked and she showed him.

"It's the Diamond Hall tablet. I am its keeper." She smiled.

He followed her to the room. He was astound to see such a room. He stayed back as he saw her go up to the large tablet bed.

She calmed herself and began the vow.

"I, Bell Keeper of the Diamond Hall," she held the tablet over the royal table where Vaan had placed his.

"Humbly swear to forever keep this part of the domain alive." She stood next to the tablet bed Vaan had his in.

"With my life, until it is taken, I will protect his Majesty.. and all who enter this domain." She vowed to the goddess.

She pushed the tablet onto the second space on the golden stone tablet next to Vaan's.

It glowed and a symbol of a crystal appeared shining with Vaan's.

Al felt heavy and slowly closed his eyes collapsing.

She picked him up and went around the table, bowed, and the continued.

She placed him in the pond user the empty bubble of water.

He appeared in it. His small body had grown some.

A nature symbol shined on his spine, and under it shine the crystal symbol.

She smiled and bowed. "Thank you for accepting me."

She turned away and went out bowing as the doors closed.

She turned and saw Vaan who sat I his vines. She blinked.

"What?"

"Al was in there?"

"Yes, I transferred him to Dinah."

Vaan thought for a moment and opened a door walking in.

Al sat on the bed and looked around, Cheshire played with a yarn ball on the floor and saw that he'd come back from his daze.

"Oh, welcome back," he said and sat in front of him with his head on Al's knees.

"I could have sworn.." he looked down at Cheshire,

"Well," he stood up crawling all over him. "Cassie is making another trip. She wants us to go." He tangled himself with Al until Al lay on the bed.

"Mm, well, we aren't going to make any progress sitting around," he said.

Cheshire lay all over him and licked his cheek, "We're going to head over to the King of Diamond's." He said cleaning him.

"Ch-Cheshire.." Al struggled being pinned down.

Dinah opened the door and they looked. She closed the door again.

"Ah! D-Dinah!" Al said, she opened the door with a sleeping mask on.