The Goddess; Alice

Al murmured to himself annoyed.

"So forceful." Al complained.

He walked down the large forest path not wanting to go home.

He saw Cassie's body and jogged to it

"Cassie," he touched the body, the would healed and she gasped into life.

"Al?" She said an e smiled he went to Bell and revived her too.

"There," Vaan had been revived from Dinah's Clover card and Zela was a demon who naturally couldn't die.

He told her what had happened and what was currently going on.

She went back to her castle and Bell went back to his domain.

He walked again seeing that their deaths weren't as sad as he thought them to be.

He sighed and heard Cheshire called him. He shot down the path running away from him.

He jumped into a door leading into his domain. Cheshire caught him and Al smiled knowing since he was caught he was going to stay caught.

"I don't want you to go either, but at least go for a month and disappear again!" Cheshire suggested.

"Never! I will never go back! Not even for a second!" He was pinned down my Cheshire to the floor.

His wrists were up near his face and he kept his lips tightly closed.

"Never-" Cheshire sat on top of him. "So heavy!"

"You'll get used to it, but just remember, there are people in your world who care." He said.

"Never!" Al was persistent but Cheshire was too.

He sat all his weight on Al as he let his wrists go.

"So, if you're going to stay here, you won't need these."

"Wah!" Cheshire slipped Al right out from his shorts. "W-wait!"

"Or these," he slipped his boxers right of too. leaving him in the socks similar to the ones he wore and the shirt he had on as a pajama shirt.

"I need those!" He kicked his feet trying to get him off.

"Not if you're going to stay here."

"Cheshire!"

"Ah-ah-ah, I don't want to hear it! This is my only condition if you wan to stay." Cheshire got up off him walking away with the boxers and short.

"So cold! Give them back." Al closed his legs feeling the cold breeze.

"No!" Cheshire jumped to the side When Al tried to get the boxers and shorts back.

"Stop playing these games!" Al tried again but Cheshire jumped onto the wall.

"Is commando good? I hear it is very roomy~" she said teasing him.

Al blushed brightly pouting.

"It's too roomy! Give them back!"

"Well, if you promise to at least go for a month showing you're okay." Cheshire said.

"But if you don't want me to go, why do this?"

"Because, we aren't the only ones that care about you."

"Who else would?"

"Adam, the maids, the butlers." Cheshire said all he thought of, "Vigil."

"... But I don't want to go.." Al said lowering himself to the floor.

"Just for a month."

"... Fine.." he said