Alice's Twins

"The Tweetles are ones that are twins." Daimah explained.

"Tweetles?"

"Tweetl Dee, and Tweetl Dumb, yes?"

"Ah,"

"They are the two chubby boys that Alice met in her journey. They were twins who were trying to help her yet were no help at all." Daimah showed him a picture and he stared.

"Chubby.." He said staring with cat eyes.

"Yes, to find the spade king I believe you must find them. But they are not these false twins though cute." she explained.

"False?"

"Since Wonderland has changed so much, even the main characters are different. They are not twins of the same gender I am able up say that much."

"Oh, I see," Al understood, "Cheshire told me there was no White Queen, is it like that?"

"Yes, exactly. The white queen does not exist in Wonderland because she is not real."

"But why does Alice say she is?"

"The goddess, Amphil, she was considered the white queen until she passed away then becoming the goddess."

"Oh.. there's so much I don't understand... it's fascinating.." Al said.

"I cannot be exact to where you may find them but I do know they are in the Hall of Memories." she gave him the directions and walked out with him.

"I will say.. be on guard for the Hall of Memories is a dangerous place." She warned him.

"Okay!" He went to join Cheshire and Lestia who waited outside for him.

"Be extremely careful, Al!" she called as they walked. "They may be young but they are dangerous!" she waved them and smiled. "Be safe."

She watched them disappear in the darkness of the forest. And she frowned.

"Be safe.." She said again.

Al looked at the directions but didn't understand them so he gave them to Lestia who imputed them in the map and showed them the way.

It was straight through where they were heading. The Diamond King's castle was a little away from it.

"So, what are the twins like?" Al asked slowing down to be with Cheshire who messed with a prickly ball that stuck to him everywhere.

"Well, they really are dangerous," he answered his thoughts.

"But they're kids right?"

"No necessarily, in Wonderland they are 119, both of them but in human years they are only eighteen, still older than you I suppose." he said and finally flicked it off.

"So if I were to change my age to Wonderland years I would be 116?" he asked.

"Precisely." He found another on Al this time and tried to get it off.

"Oh, so how old are you Lestia?"

"128," she smiled looking back at him and then again to the map.

"So, 28?"

"No, not always will there be a time when you just add one hundred, it's a whole different thing."

"In humans years I am 23," she giggled.

"So how does it go?"

"Naturally there is no flow, when we stop aging we stop aging." Cheshire fussed to get it off and found another.

"So you keep aging forever?"

"Anything is possible in wonderland, time may be an unlimited factor in your world. but time here has no meaning." Cheshire pulled one off but found another.