Factors

Vaan opened the door stumbling out. He coughed blood feeling the hard feeling of stones inside him.

"C-Cassie..." He coughed in a whimper.

They heard the thud behind them and looked.

"Vaan!" Cassie ran to him.

Bell stumbled over him getting up. She screeched from the pain and Cassie stopped covering her ears.

When she stopped Cassie ran to them both.

"What's going on!?" She asked.

The vines burst out from his back, she heard a cracking sound when they did. They dove into the ground lifting him up painfully.

"Aaaagh-" a vine rose from his throat, "He.." he could and threw up blood, "is rejecting.."

"Us!" Zela opened her mouth and darkness sparked out like living souls.

She fell heavy as the black mist formed a monster and opened her mouth going back in.

She exploded from the inside, she went still as blood poured out her mouth like a waterfall.

She fell over and turned into a dark stone.

Cassie backed away seeing this she ran to Al, "Why!?" She yelled, "Why are you rejecting them!?" She asked.

Al had the smile since some time before, "It's so red.." He laughed insanely.

She saw that he was gone. He wasn't the Al she knew him to be.

He was lost in a place of distortion. A place were he was gone. Where he couldn't be reached.

"Al!!" Bell screamed and her mouth ripped open. Her eyes went dull and a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

She went still becoming a doll in her final moments she whimpered.

Vines covered Vaan who screamed in pain.
"If he rejects us! Wonderland will face the price!!" He screamed and vines swarmed around him crushing him in their massive weight.

Cassie didn't look back. She felt the striking pain in her torso and looked down.

A black spear stabbed through her.

She looked at Al and smiled, blood dropped from her mouth onto the ground.

"Al.." she said sadly, "Remember the time?" She said, "When you helped us?" She cried, "What happened to that?"

Behind her stood a Cassie made of darkness. The real Cassie fell over as the false one pulled the spear out.

"False?" He tilt his head and the shadow tilt its head, "I'll name you false!" he laughed and skipped along.

The shadow followed him. Al's eyes were dull. Lestia smashed down over him from the sky,

"I'll never forgive you!" She yelled pulling out two sharp hair pins from her hair.

She shoved them down but the shadow pulled Al from under her.

It grew a cat tail and ears and became Cheshire.

"Whoa! So pretty!" Al chuckled clapping his hands in an insane amazement.

"You've lost yourself, Al! I shall awake you from your dream!" She charged at the shadowed fighting it with all she had.

She swung her weapons at it but swiftly it dodged fighting much like Cheshire.

It jumped hitting her hard on the head forcing her to fall down.

She stood up again not giving up.

"I'll kill you both!" She yelled and ran right into the dark spear.

"Ahahaha!" Al laughed, "You ended up just like your friend!" He laughed.

The shadow pulled the spear out, she fell to her knees.

"Someone like you could never even get passed False!" he said jumping off the tree he watched them from and ran to False.

The shadow put the spear away and walked with Al onward.

"I hope you die, that way you'll never be able I set foot in wonderland again!" She yelled finishing her life with a sassy demand.

Al held False's arm happily, "False? Where should we go?" He chuckled childishly.

The shadow looked at him and seemed to smile.

"Okay! To the Dark Queen!" He laughed and skipped along.

He and the shadow made their way to a fork in the road, Al looked left and right wondering what he was going to do.

"This way!" He said and went left but the shadow took him right toward the Diamond king's castle.

He skipped right through the road that turned into stones. He could tell they were close.

-

Al floated in the red bubble. His eyes open and black, black lines fined over his body with the five new ones that were killed.

A black jewel appeared on his forehead being the core of his madness.

The goddess' statue shined. A beautiful woman came out from it. A small white ball was seen through her transparent chest.

She opened her eyes looking at the darkness looming around the bubble with Al in it.

She smiled and went to it, "You are here at last.." she whispered, "The very reason I stayed here," her voice was sweet and calm.

She touched the bubbled and was electrified by it.

She felt a sense of rejection for the world around her and she frowned.

"Have you lost something dear to you?" She asked seeing Al's curled body twitch with fear.

"You've given up all hope in Wonderland.." she said still standing proudly.

"Be not afraid. These are the factors that will make you stronger. For one's death, even if it was his, you should never falter." She closed her eyes sending a warning to all others to avoid Al at all costs.

White hair blew in the breezy wind. A man stood at the top of a massive castle watching the darkness cover the land.

"He is coming." A handsome voice said keenly.

A diamond was on his black clothing. It was gold and shined with a gorgeous brim.

"I will live." He said calmly with a smile. "Hide everyone."

"Yes, sir!" A soldier ran inside the castle that soon was abandoned like an old chapel.

Everything went silent, the wind blew and he vanished with it.