"I have called the police," Aisha spoke while pacing to and froth.
"No! Why did you call the police? You don't know these people they are very dangerous." I was worried what will happen to Manav's brother.

Suddenly more gunshots were heard and people screaming.
I peeked a little from the window and saw a built bald man, wearing a creamish pathani suit with a shawl wrapped around his shoulders carrying a three year old kid with around ten or more people behind him holding a huge gun, which I had no idea the name of the gun, which were pointed towards some of the guests who were unable to find places to hide.

Arjun was there out, but I couldn't see him.
I tried calling Zayd again ,but everytime it used to go on voicemail.

"You have reached on voicemail of Zayd Shaikh,please leave a message after the beep."

"Beeeep."

"Hello, Zayd... You need to reach here fast...I ..I am scared, he is here....and Arjun is out there...what if they hurt him?... Please come here fast please." I cried a little before disconnecting.

Aisha came to sit towards me and asked," you know who is outside firing gunshots?"
She also seemed scared.
Who wouldn't be?
It's a life and death situation.

I nodded at her question.
"You knew they would be here?"
I looked at her unsure and muttered," I thought Zayd called them to go to tree house not here, so i was not sure that they would come here."

"Zayd...where is he?" Aisha asked concerned.
"He had gone to the tree house to pick the bag this bald guy is looking for." I answered truthfully... There was no use in hiding the truth now.

"Is it Manav the guy who you told as your school friend doing?" She asked.
I cried more and nodded and told her everything.

Some more shouts were heard as if they were arguing.
I heard Arjun's voice, so I hurriedly peeked again through the window.

"Where is the bride?" The bald man spoke.
His voice was scary.
"There is no bride here," Arjun spoke.
"Then why are you all dressed up? Listen if you want to be save just speak the truth." The bald man warned Arjun.

Confidently Arjun replied," it's my wedding anniversary, that's what the party is for."
"Then where is your wife?"
Before Arjun could answer there was a voice ,"we got it."

I wiped my tears and smiled,"Zayd."
Aisha looked relieved upon hearing Zayd's voice, she was also peeking with me.

۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝

You can skip this next part n go to the happy ending chapter if you prefer stories with happy endings.

Zayd's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" Came a tiny voice shaking me awake from my sleep.
I opened my eyes to see the pretty little girl standing beside me, smiling.

I rubbed my eyes to remove any sleep that was still there.
And carried her in my arms and made her sit on the desk.
Last night I dozed off while working late night.
Not only last night but I do that everyday.

"So Princess Arshiya, what brings you to wake me up?" I asked her.
She smiled, her eyes squinting a little and answered," I got a command from the queen to invite you for breakfast."
She then climbed down the desk and ran towards my bedroom door, not before telling me," if I were you, I wouldn't miss eating those pancakes." Then left.