If You Love Me

Hey guys,

This is a just a short announcement. Really important too so please read.

So,for the past few days Hostage has been going through heavy editing. Not just for grammatical errors but also errors in the plot of the story.

I made a few changes I just want to fill you guys in on them.

1. In the chapter, Truths, when Roxi visits Jason at the hospital after the incident with Ruby on the bridge,instead of telling her that there was a girl on the bridge the previous night whom he was trying to save he says he doesn't remember anything from that night.

2. This is just more of a clarification on the ages of the Monroes.
Keenan-29
Andre-26
Roxi-24
Jason-19.

3. Roxi got married to will at the age of 17,and Will was 19. So technically, Will and Andre are age mates.

If you're wondering how its possible,it is if the legal guardian of the underaged party signs a license to consent to the marriage. This addition was made in the chapter "what's your story," when Roxi tells Kimberly about Megan,Keenans dead fiance.

Their marriage contract has also been shortened to a period of 7 years.

4. The part in the book when Isabel visited Roxi looking all bashed up was also deleted because I realized its irrelevant in the story.

Some of you might still notice these errors from the second half of the story. This is because I haven't gotten to editing the chapters yet.

Also,these changes were made so the book can move forward. I hope all your questions have been answered and that this doesn't bring further confusion.

In most cases a psychogenic blackout is an involuntary reaction of the brain to pressure or distress. Psychogenic blackouts sometimes develop after people have experienced ill treatment or trauma. They are sometimes a reaction to a horrific experience in the past which a patient has not able to come to terms with.

Kimberly's POV

Contrary to what most people might think, Keenan wasn't waiting next to me the next time I opened my eyes.

He hadn't fallen asleep in the couch either.

As a matter of fact,he wasn't even within the four walls of the room.

Did it make me feel worthless? Like I didn't matter?

Yes.