Secret Admirer

Roxi's POV

Six years ago.

"Roxi." Mr. Anderson poked his head through the door. I turned away from the coffee machine and then whirled around quickly to face him. He was an average height, blue eyed blonde man who looked a little too young for forty eight. I grinned broadly. Whenever I looked at him, I saw exactly where Richard got his looks from.

"Mr. Anderson." I wiped my hands dry on my apron. "How may I help you?"
He smiled faintly and then gestured towards a booth at the far end of the shop. I followed his gaze and then sighed.

Of course.

He was here again.

He had been here, every single day for the past two weeks. He had requested that I wait on him for God knows why and he always left a generous tip behind so I really didn't mind. He always had a baseball cap over his face so I couldn't really see his face and for some reason, he always ordered black coffee but he never drank it. He would just sit there for hours, occupied with his cellphone. And then he would leave after paying for the coffee. Although it was none of my business, it confused the hell out of me.

Made me curious as hell.

"I've got it." I nodded as I picked up a menu from the counter and then moved towards his table.

Silly rich ass kids.

"Good morning." I smiled broadly. He glanced up from his phone for a mini-second, allowing me to get a quick glance of his face. His eyes were blue. Just like Richards. I felt my smile broaden and I quickly let it fade.

What did I care?

I felt my heart skip a beat when I realized he was staring at me.

Shit!

He must have placed his order.

And I had been so busy with my thoughts, I hadn't heard a single word he said.

Crap!

"I'm-" I smiled stupidly. "I'm sorry,I-" I was staring at him.

"I'll have my coffee black." He dismissed me and then turned his attention back to his phone. I stood there silently for a short while.

"Oh-" I paused. "I'll-I'll be right back." I said quietly and then turned to go before I halted. I slowly turned to face him.

"Can I-" I paused. "Can I recommend something else?" I raised an eyebrow. He scowled, causing me to bite down on my lower lip.

Stupid, stupid Roxi.

"I'm sorry." I apologized almost immediately. "I'm sorry,I'll get your coffee-"

"Just do whatever you want." His gaze lingered on me for a little bit longer than necessary, making me tap my feet nervously. I smiled.

"I'll be right back."I told him and then hurried towards the counter, unable to conceal my excitement. I was determined to make him the best coffee he'd ever tasted. He would never order black coffee again...ever.
I poured some coffee into the mixer and then let my gaze wonder back to him.

Would he like cream in his coffee?

Sugar?

I halted and then sighed.

I was probably just wasting my time....he wasn't going to drink it anyway..... He never did.

I bit my lip as I poured the coffee out of the mixer. I pursed my lip as I began to design a pattern. I let my gaze wander towards him once more.