Losing To Games & Pranks - Jeon Jungkook

"Nicer than your losing streak? Most likely yeah— NO WAIT I'M SORRY—"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The TV screen abruptly went black.

Bright, white and capitalised letters spelt out the words GAME OVER before turning into a home screen, to which Jungkook had already taken off his headset and slammed it onto the nearby coffee table.

"Babe, you're gonna break it," a soft feminine voice warned, the agitated male nodding in defeat.

"Sorry Y/N..." he whispered, gently putting down his game controller and sulking towards the female sitting on the sofa beside him. "Hugs?" He asked, a pout settling onto his face.

Y/N opened her arms instantly, beckoning him over. Jungkook took this change to fall onto her dainty body, laughing as she became flustered. "Just because you're jacked, doesn't mean I am!"

He laughed more, moving so the two were comfortably lying on the sofa together. "This is nice," he said, getting a playful scoff as a response.

"Nicer than your losing streak? Most likely yeah— NO WAIT I'M SORRY—"

Before she could defend herself, her stomach was attacked by Jungkook's fingers, mischief gleaming in his eyes. "I'm sorry? Whatever for sweetheart?" He teased, Y/N hands flailing about for mercy.

"STOP STOP STOP!" She yelled, the side-splitting sensations making her breathless.

As much as he wanted to continue, Jungkook stopped, allowing Y/N to compose herself once again. "That was a nice break, I'll go back to gaming now," he said casually, kissing her cheek before getting up.

Y/N sent him a glare capable of killing souls, whispering, I'll get you back for that. Turns out that Jungkook didn't hear her and so he didn't think much when Y/N sweetly handed him a cup of tea, sourer than ever before.

The End ♥️