Newlyweds - Kim Seokjin

"I wouldn't mind going through it all again, jagiya"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laugh as Jin carries me through his luxurious house, my dress swaying and my wavy hair flowing in the air.

His face is a huge grin as he lets me down onto the bed, I giggle as he takes off his suit.

"Yah, don't strip!" I say when he unbuttons his shirt to reveal his bare chest. I cover my blushing face with my hands, frowning when I hear him laugh.

"Jagiya you'll have to get used to this you know, we are married now." I sense him moving close to me so I secretly reach out for a pillow to sneak attack him.

"Is stripping a usual thing?" I joke and Jin just laughs.

"Only for you jagiya." He says and I loosen my grip on the pillow, I open my eyes to his face close to mine.

"...I love you." Is the only thing I can think to say as he looks deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too." He says with a smile before kissing me.

I feel his love through his gentle ministrations and I can't help but melt as he lays my back against the soft bed covers.

As he pulls away from me, I blush from his appearing smile.

"You're so beautiful..." He says as he brushes a strand of hair away from my face. I give him a soft peck to show my thanks before we both break out in huge smiles.

"You're so handsome, my prince." I say, brushing my finger against his cheek.

He kisses my cheek and I giggle when I feel his nose nuzzling my neck. "Jagi~" I say. "Stop, that tickles." He chuckles before sitting up next to me.

"Get changed into something comfortable and we'll go to sleep." He says, pulling me up.

I nod and we both get changed into comfortable clothes. As I finish, I hear soft barking from the living room, "Can we play with Jjangu? Please?" I ask Jin.

"Sure." He says and he opens the door for me, "Ladies first." He states with a grin and I can't help but laugh.

"Thank you sir." I curtsy before walking out of our bedroom to the living room.

As soon as I enter, Jjangu runs up to me. His tail wagging with delight.

"Aww hi Jjangu, I missed you~" I say, petting his soft, white fur.

As I pet him, Jin brings out a plushie, "Jjangu-ah! Fetch!" He says, throwing the toy behind Jjangu. I laugh as Jjangu doesn't get the toy despite Jin's orders.

"Poor Jinnie." I tease as Jjangu spins around, mocking his owner.

Jin calls his name once more and Jjangu goes straight to him, receiving a pet on the head.

'Such cuties.'

Jjangu yawns and we both giggle, "Okay, it's getting late, Jjangu go to sleep." Jin says and Jjangu immediately goes over to his sleeping basket and lies down.

"That goes for you too." He says as I awe over Jjangu's cute self.

I nod as I look at the clock in our living room, it was almost midnight.

I begin walking over to Jin before stumbling a little, I smile embarrassingly at Jin's worried self, "I'm fine, it's just that I've been wearing heels all day."

Jin chuckles, "It has been a long day, hasn't it?" He says as he embraces me.

I hum in response, thinking about all the commotion in today. I smile as he lifts my hand up so he can caress the newly placed ring on my finger.

He kisses it before he kisses my nose, "I wouldn't mind going through it all again, jagiya."

"Me too." I reply, pecking his jawline.

He looks at me with his sparking eyes and I can't help but become entranced.

"Promise to make more memories like this?" He says, holding up his picky finger.

I smile at his childishness, "Pinky promise." I say, wrapping my pinky with his.

We laugh at each other before I toast jokingly, "To more hilarious dad jokes?"

He laughs again, "Yes, I'll say more of them than ever." I giggle before resting my head against his shoulder, content with everything that's happening right now...

The End ♥