BTS Imagines - How They Act When You Adore TXT

"I don't wanna be just friends"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requested by marrystyles01
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin:

• You had an affection for Beomgyu, with his unexpected aegyo.
• Seokjin would see how you looked out for him and thought it was nice.
• Couldn't help but keep his eye on you two.
• Playful pouting and always cuddling you, mumbling about how you don't send time with him anymore (which is a lie).
• He'd be teasing Beomgyu about you, whilst weirdly asserting his authority.
• "Your Noona's amazing right? Well, she loves me most."

Yoongi:

• When Yoongi first introduced Soobin to you, you were impressed by his maturity.
• Then, came doting on his cuteness and amiability (A/N: omg I could go on and on about his dimples--)
• You and Soobin would be filmed playing little games together.
• He once expressed his desire to produce songs, which Yoongi and you were very happy by.
• Yoongi knew it was harmless, but he preferred when your attention only went to him.
• "Think he's special? Aish, I feel lonely all of a sudden..."

Hoseok:

• Hoseok would act like a cool hyung, albeit, you knew he was waiting to be dorks with them all.
• You saw how shy Beomgyu was at the start of meeting you and was thrilled when he broke out of his shell.
• You'd watch the pair dance together sometimes, as the junior often asked his senior for advice.
• You'd constantly praise Beomgyu, not realising that Hoseok wanted some as well :')
• Hoseok would randomly hug you from behind, making you giggle as you were very ticklish.
• "You're not forgetting about me jagiya, are you?"

Namjoon:

• He knew you'd fall in love with the TXT members, who wouldn't?
• He didn't think he'd have to fight jealousy within him, he didn't think he'd have any issues.
• Namjoon often felt strange, considering the youngers were quite the cuties~
• Oh, was Yeonjun a confident guy, he'd specifically ask to sit next to you as he "liked you a lot."
• The staff would be awed by your friendship with him, as well as Namjoon himself.
• "They're so cute together... Wait, I'm cuter than him!"

Jimin:

• Jimin was overjoyed when he saw you and TXT interacting, he truly loved them and hoped you did too.
• Of course, who wouldn't like them? You especially formed a bond with Taehyun.
• You fell in love with his voice & how precious he would be.
• Sometimes, after a long day, he would fall asleep and rest his head on your shoulder.
• Jimin would stare intensely at Taehyun, before the younger got the message.
• "Hyunnie, remember to let me have time with her, okay?" *insert scary but not scary Jimin-ssi*

Taehyung:

• Taehyung wasn't the jealous type, more like... the type to get sulky easily XD
• Would give excuses on not to visit the juniors: they're tired, they're rehearsing, etc.
• He'd be very surprised when he saw you talk with TXT's eldest a lot of the time.
• Taehyung forgot that Yeonjun was said to resemble him, immediately the pair would laugh about it.
• You'd bring it up, complimenting Yeonjun's looks (here's Taehyung being the most handsome man in the world XD).
• "Hmm, I dunno, I just like when you're only with me Y/N."

Jungkook:

• Perhaps you had a thing for maknaes, since you got along well the most with Hueningkai.
• The two were quite golden, similarities seen between the BigHit 'babies.'
Hueningkai acted cool but was too adorable for anyone to take him seriously.
• Jungkook often found himself teasing him, as his hyung but also secretly trying to gain your attention.
• No doubt, friendly and comedic rivalry happening behind the scenes.
• "I'm your baby Y/N! Aren't I?"

The End ♥️

Thank you for 130K reads!! ˃̵ᴗ˂̵

Thank you for 130K reads!! ♡ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ♡