Consequences - Park Jimin

Forgive me when you wake up jagiya because I don't think I'll be able to...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV:

"What's the problem in telling people? It'll help." I heard her say.

I was in the middle of driving and I honestly didn't want to have this conversation right now.

"Can we talk about this later?" I asked monotonously and I tensed up when I heard her sigh.

"Jimin, seriously we need to tell people about this."

I stayed quiet, my temper was rising and the fact that I was driving in the night whilst I was a little drunk wasn't a good factor.

"Jimin listen to me, if you don't tell someone about this, you're going to regret it."

I ignored her and cursed sharply when I saw the traffic in front of us, "Of all the fucking times..." I whisper.

"What? What's wrong with traffic now?" She scoffed and I restrained from hitting her back with a sarcastic statement.

I bit my lip before swerving a little so I could get past a few cars, I glanced at her to see a slight frown as she tightened her grip on her seatbelt.

"Jagi, can you be patient please, you might cause an accident..." She said softly and I laughed.

"Oh so don't trust me now? No wonder you keep pressuring me..."

Shit that wasn't meant to come out.

"Jimin, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"But you're still arguing about it, aren't you!?" I shouted, still keeping my eyes on the congested highway ahead of us.

"Only so I can help!" She said, slumping slightly in her seat.

"Well, you're not helping," I immediately zoomed past a car and got out of a traffic line, "So if you could just shut up and let me get us home, then we can talk-" my sentence was cut off as she screamed.

I knew exactly why she did.

In front of us was a huge, out-of-control trunk, swerving on its side.

And it was coming right at us.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of the trunk's way in time to save both of us, I unbuckled my seatbelt and lunged onto her as the trunk collided with the front window, I felt her arms wrap around my waist as the glass shattered and a massive pain hit me.

My vision tilted severely before distorting into black...

•••••••

I feel my body locked into a tight space - I can't move much.

I slowly open my eyes, aware of the painful headache I have.