Scrapbook - Kim Seokjin

"Let it be a scrapbook of you and me"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the large, comfy bed in a cosy room, laid Y/N on her stomach, her legs crossed upwards as she flipped through pages of a handmade book.
Scattered around her were glue sticks, colouring pens and pencils, glitter and scissors, as well as a vast amount of pictures she had printed out the day before.

She was in the process of making a scrapbook, one that would fill up with pictures from the currently ongoing summer.
It already held many memories, filled with her beautiful handwriting, doodles and wholesome quotes and lyrics from the songs she loves.

She felt giddy as she looked through the heartwarming scrapbook, deciding what would look good for the next few pages when the door of her bedroom opened.
"Y/N, what are you doing?" Her boyfriend, Seokjin, asked as he entered the room.

His eyes darted from the artistic equipment spread on top of her bedsheets, to the lovely looking book as the centrepiece.
"Just updating the scrapbook. Oh, could you help me with what could go next?"

"Yeah, sure," he answered, sitting upright next to her, "but only quickly. Your mum is almost done with dinner."
Y/N nodded, holding up a few of the pictures she couldn't decide between.

"Hmm, out of these..." Seokjin observed them and contemplated in his head, deep in thought, before suggesting, "Me!"
He pointed to a solo photo of himself, it was an outfit picture Y/N had taken because she had loved his clothes one day.

Y/N facepalmed, letting out a chuckle before looking up at him, "the book can't mostly be you babe, or else it would just be a scrapbook of you."

"That would be nice..." He mumbled, before raising his voice a tad, "you can never have enough of me."
He winked, causing Y/N to laugh and cover her mouth with her hands.

Then, she adjusted her position so that she could wrap her arms around his neck from behind.
"The next book I make will be dedicated to you and only filled with you."

She gently poked his cheek, as he smiled in amusement.
"Can I make one more request please?"

Y/N hummed in response, Seokjin looking at her with sparkles in his eyes.
"Let it be a scrapbook of you and me," he proposed, lightly tapping her nose with adoration.

The End ♥️