Asta x Reader PT. 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh it was nothing."

"Yeah, but you both just worked together without communicating. It was like you both knew each other so well."

"Huh we did didn't we?" You said proudly looking at the male who was blushing slightly but looking off to the side.

"We did..."

"I should introduce you two, Asta this is (Y/N). She will be your date, (Y/N) this is Asta..." Finral said, and you shook hands with Asta.

"Okay little ones, you should head home now okay?" You said and they all ran off. Asta watched as you waved to the kids, and he felt his heart beat faster. He didn't know why he felt this way, but he had an idea he had feelings for you. Even if he never felt this way for Sister Lily, he knew he had a crush on you now.

"Okay... So me and Finral will be over here doing our thing. You two do your thing." Your friend said, you blinked looking at her since you never been on a date before but she had already left.

"Shall we sit?" You asked and Asta smiled nodding and you both ordered before sitting down. It was quiet for a bit before Asta looked at you with stars in his eyes.

"Your magic is so cool!"

"Really, thank you."

"Why don't you join the magic knights?"

"Ehh.... not something that interests me. I enjoy being around kids, but if I need to fight I will. Especially if it is to protect those I care about."

"Spoken like a true magic knight."

"Yeah, yeah. I just don't see myself being a magic knight." You said, and Asta nodded his head.

"You don't have magic do you?"

"Nope. But it's fine I spent years training and I don't need magic."

"I admire that. You can tell you work out since you are able to wield such a large swords." Asta rubbed his neck, all depression of sister Lily leaving his mind.

"Thank you. I am going to be the Wizard King." He declared, he thought you were going to laugh but you smiled at him.

"Well with such declaration you better make it as the Wizard King." You said with a smile and he looked at you blinking.

"You aren't going to laugh?"

"Why would I? Anything is possible."

"That's what I been trying to tell people! Even if I don't have magic, and I came from a small town like Hage who was orphaned I can still be a Wizard king."

"Exactly, your past has nothing to with your future. You take your weaknesses, and they make you stronger. Once you know your weaknesses nothing can stop you from growing stronger, those who don't know their weaknesses will only stay where they are." You said, and Asta admired the way you talked.

"Yeah exactly, what I think." You couldn't help but giggle.

"Something tells me you aren't use to people thinking like you."

"I am not, I am either laughed out or ridiculed about my dream." Asta said, and you hummed slightly.

"Well, not from me you won't, and I will beat anyone I hear saying you can't do something. Even the word impossible says I'm possible." You said punching your fist into your hand and Asta smiled never thinking of it that way.

"I am so going to steal that."

"Go ahead, I stole it from my parents haha." You laughed as your deserts came, you both began to eat humming at the taste.

"This is good!"

"This is my favorite place, I am glad my friend bribed me to go on this date. One I got to meet you, and two I get to eat amazing deserts." You said, and Asta agreed.

"Yeah same~" Asta said as he dug into the food and you looked up seeing a mess on his face. You covered your mouth laughing and Asta looked at you confused.

"What?" He tilted his head and you grabbed a napkin wiping his cheek. He blinked blushing realizing he had food on his face.

"Oh..."

"It's okay, it was adorable." You said and Asta puffed his cheeks slightly before putting some icing on your cheek. You gasped at him before playfully glaring at the male and he laughed and you crossed your arms. He wiped your cheek and he had a playful grin on his face and you huffed looking away from you. Asta blinked before sitting beside you and nudging you with his shoulder.

"Hey...are you mad...at me?" He asked and you looked the other way trying not to laugh. Asta nudged your shoulder again before wrapping his arms around you. That made you jump and you blushed looking at him.

"I am sorry."

"Oh geez, you are such a dork. I am only playing with you." You said laughing hugging him back, it was a nice hug and neither one pulled from the hug. It only broke apart when Finral and your best friend came to get you two because apparently the date had ended.

"Okay love birds, time to go."

"Wait it's over already?" You both asked in unison.

"Yeah, it's been about three hours now... We already planned our next few dates because we didn't want to interrupt you two." (BF/N) said, you and Asta blinked before laughing slightly.

"Whoops, sorry." You said and Asta stood up.

"Do...I get another date?" Asta asked and you nodded your head with a smile.

"I would totally love another date. Maybe one that's not gonna hold these two up?" You asked and Asta nodded understanding what you meant. You leaned over and kissed his cheek, and his face exploded a dark red and you and your friend left the cafe. Finral smacked Asta's back as Asta was in a trance as he watched you leave. It seemed Finral and Asta got lucky with potential girlfriends after this date. He pulled Asta out of the cafe and headed to the base, you filled Asta's mind and you continued to talk your friend's ear off about Asta.

[this is gonna need a part two because this was really cute thanks for requesting it BellaRosetheFangirl ]