"Of course. Plus, I don't think Yoongi would like that.", Jin mouthed the last sentence, so Yoongi couldn't hear him.

"Alright. Let's load up.", Jungkook came out of the bathroom and we walked to the car.

--

The 'gang bar' was filled with people.

"So, Jimin and Tae, you're going to get them drunk. Take them to a room, and stick together. You'll have the ear pieces in so you'll hear us and we'll tell you guys what other things to ask. find out what they're doing, and how they're doing it. I trust you guys. You got it.", Namjoon told us sternly.

We both took a deep breath and nodded.

"Let's go.", Jungkook ordered and we got out of the car.

"You see those two men?", Yoongi pointed.

Me and Jimin looked to two muscular dudes who were sitting at the bar.

"Jesus, they're buff.", I gaped my mouth.

"That's the ones in his father's gang. And the two who you'll be dealing with. You sure you got this?", Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

Me and Jimin shook hands, "We got it."

"Alright, you two walk in first. Do not take those ear pieces off. We're going to be around.", Jungkook told us and we walked in.

There was loud chatter, drinks everywhere, people dancing.

It looked really fun, other than the fact it was filled with people who could kill you n an instant.

Jimin and I nodded at each other and walked up to the two dudes at the counter.

"Hey boys.", I sexily said and they looked at me and Jimin up and down.

"Damn, you two are fine. I've never seen you around.", one of the boys said and licked his lips at Jimin.

"We should talk then. Let's have some drinks first.", Jimin bit his bottom lip at the dude and grabbed some drinks, putting it down in front of the 4.

Third Person P.O.V

"Doing good, guys.", Hoseok complimented into the earpiece, while Yoongi and Jungkook crossed their arms in annoyance.

"You know-"

"Shh. Let's drink first. I want to have fun tonight.", Tae rubbed the dude's bicep.

After about 20 drinks later, you could tell the two were drunk.

"Let's go into a room. Hm?", Jimin whispered into the dude's ear and he smirked and stood up, almost falling, but he caught himself.

Tae did the same and the 4 went to an empty room.

Tae and Jimin threw them on the edge of the bed, and they sat next to each other, looking at the two boys in lust.

"Now.. I want to know a few things, if that's ok.", Tae poked out his lip and sat on the dude's lap.

"Let's have a talk.", Jimin sat on the other dude's lap.

"I want to fuckk you.. first.", the dude under Tae managed to say and gripped Tae's ass tightly.

Tae winced, and Jimin looked at him to make sure he was ok, but the dude under him held his jaw and locked his lips with Jimin's.

Jimin was about to pull away, but then he remembered the mission, so he let the dude kiss him.

It was sloppy and gross, and Jimin wanted to throw up.

He pulled away and placed his hands on his chest, "What gang are you in?"

"Jeon Pae's..", he hiccupped.

Tae controlled his anxiety and smiled, putting his arms around his neck, "Hey sexy, do you know who Jeon Jungkook is?"

"Yeah... he's my boss's son..", he slurred.

"Interesting. And, what do you guys plan on doing to his son?"

"Can't tell."

"Please? I'll let you have your way with me however you want.", Tae sexily whispered into his ear.

"We were going to kill two boys.. Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.. Then kill the members.. Then kill Jungkook last.", he laughed, and slurred.

Tae and Jimin stare at each other wide-eyed.

He was going to make Jungkook suffer, then kill him.

"And you want to tell me when you guys planned on doing that?", Jimin tilted his head.

"Tomorrow. Jeon Pae was going to send 20 men to Jungkook's house... We were going to make them all suffer.", he traced his hands on Jimin's ass and thighs.

"Ask him if those 20 men are in this bar right now.", Namjoon said over the ear piece.

"And are any of those men in this bar?", Tae asked.

"Yep. All 20. No more talk, I want you.", he started kissing Tae's neck and he tried to push him back, but no use.

The other guy started doing the same thing to Jimin.

"Yoongi..", Jimin whispered into the earpiece.

"We're coming in now.", Yoongi answered.

Tae's mind started to flood when the boy switched their positions so he was on top.

His mind went back to those memories and some tears escaped his eyes.

"Stop..", Tae shook his head as the boy continued to kiss him.

"You-"

The gunshot rang through the sound proof room and the two bodies fell on the floor.

Tae and Jimin sat up, and Jungkook ran to Taehyung, as Yoongi ran to Jimin.

"Are you ok?", Jungkook held his cheeks.

"I'm fine..", Jimin answered at the same time, to Yoongi.

"Great job, guys. You did amazing, I'm so proud of you. We're gonna go find those 20 men and kill them.", Namjoon said.

"Don't make it obvious.", Jungkook reminded and the 3 set off.

"I'm sorry you guys had to do this.", Yoongi said quietly.

"You guys are ok now. We're going to kill those 20 men, ok?", Jungkook massaged Tae's thigh.

"Jungkook, we got all of them except for this guy. We want to interrogate him.", Hoseok held a handtied boy who had a blindfold on and a towel in his mouth.

"Bring him to the car. Yoongi and Jimin, head to the car. We're coming.", Jungkook said.

They all left out of the room and Jungkook turned his head to Taehyung.

"You guys came at the right time, it's ok.", Taehyung comforted.

"As long as you're good, I'm good.", Jungkook stood Tae up.

"What are you going to do to that guy?", Taehyung asked as they headed to the car.

"Oh, a lot of things. A lot of bad things."

didn't proof read.

my bad, I gotta head to MS tm and I gotta go to bed early.

peaceee