" What are we supposed to do?" Leif asked.

" You see, she's here for a reason. You have to find out what her purpose is." Garroth said.

" Her purpose? What kind of mystery is this? " Lady Grandma said in question.

"Where are her friends tho?" Rhys asked.

"That's easy" Garroth said.

He threw a few dust in the air and we saw a few women and men.

In the dust...

"Aphmau! We've found it!" a blonde haired human with eyeglasses said.

"You did!?" a caramel skinned human said.

"Yes! Scaleswind has everything!" the human with eyeglasses said.

"Let's see..." a skyblue haired human said.

"How is this possible? A real key..?" a black haired human man asked.

"A Realm Key? What's that?" a sandy haired man asked.

"A Realm Key is an amulet. An amulet that allows you to jump from your realm to different kinds of realm at any time anywhere." the blonde with eyeglasses.

"The Realm Key has been passed on to the families that belong in Daemos but one day it vanished." The blonde continued.

"What? How are we supposed to get to Y/n without the Realm key!?" The sandy blond human commented.

"Legend Says, that in a realm called Daemos, a king and Queen asked the Lady Irene and Shad to help them evacuate their people for a dark element had slowly started eating up their realm. Both refused to help them since it was their time to disappear along with the kingdom but the lovers begged for mercy. Finally, the Lady Irene gave in but Shad didn't give in. Instead, Shad said that something must be offered and since the Queen had given birth to a young girl at that time, half the soul of the girl was given to them and half stayed with the king and queen. Then they were granted the realm key, an amulet. It consisted of four parts.
1 for the light
1 for the cursed
1 for the forgotten
1 for the renewed.

Each had their special way of calling for the chosen one. If ever these four were to forge together, they would reveal nature's bridge and would show the 7th element.
The king and queen was given 2 crystals, the renewed and the light.
The other two were sealed away by the two Divine Warriors.

As of now, Noone ever knows where the crystals are. May the world rest in peace when they forge.

~Ikne"

"Now you see, I'm but a guide to her now. I promised I'd keep her safe and I died for her once, I'll still serve her as she is the cursed."

Suddenly, Garroth disappeared and Noi had awakened. He sat up and held his head. He looked up and saw us. He looked back down as he saw me.

" I'm sorry... "Noi said.

We all looked at him.

" I'm sorry I couldn't be enough to serve you... I'm not meant to be a part of your knighthood... I'm so sorry... "Noi said.

Lady Grandma looked at me and nodded her head in disgrace as she saw my face in anger and so, she exited the room.

" Noi... I... "

" It's okay Noi... " a female voice was heard.

Noi turned around and saw Y/n weakly holding his hand.

" Y/n!"Noi yelled in happiness.

We surrounded her bed and looked at her as she held Noi's hand. She looked at him so soft and calm. She looked tired and constantly looked sick.

" It's okay to be never enough in someone's eye.. What's important is that, you can be very much enough to the right person who values you as a friend or even more soon. But for now, you're more than enough to be a friend to all of us even if they deny it... "Y/n said in a weak tone.

" But.. "

" It's okay... We all fear something and sometimes we can't fight it now but soon we can... "Y/n said closing her eyes.

" Y-Y/n?! "I said getting close to her.

~°Noi's POV°~

" Y-Y/n? A-Are you okay?" I asked.

Her grip from my hand was now loose.

" Y/n!"I held her hand tightly.

She suddenly began smiling. I got off the bed maybe because she might be possessed again like last time. Everyone  moved an inch back. Y/n' s eyes opened.

" I remember something." She said.

" What?" Asch asked.

" A few memories of regret." She said smiling.

"What?" we said in unison.

"Things that I wish wouldn't happen... Happened.. and they were horrible... But it happened." She said getting up from the bed.