Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend

Börja om från början

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz

'See you in 3 hours. -Alexandria x'

In about fifteen minutes, the plane took off and I found myself staring out at the window like a puppy. I smile, "See you in a few weeks Dallas." I whispered.

Maybe a small nap will make the time fly.

Sophie's POV:

By now, MJ should be in the plane already and one more hour 'til he lands. Me and Alex are here at the airport already waiting for his arrival. He'll be staying a few weeks with us in New York, oh, I'm going to tell him our marvelous life here. I just can't wait.

Alexandria took my hands unexpectedly, "Lol, your palms are sweaty, are you nervous?"

I roll my eyes at her childishness. "You sound like a teenager with your 'lol'" I mimicked her.

She slap playfully my arms. "L.O.L lol lol lol. You're lol."

I groaned. "Lol" I mimicked her once again. "Stop doing that. It's so teenager-ish."

"I wanna be forever young." She hummed. "Teenage years was the best."

Teenage years were the best? You fucking kidding me? It was the worst.

"Whatever, I prefer the young adult years." I stated.

"Whatever too you oldie." Alexandria mocked.

·····

The private plane that I booked for MJ had finally arrived. MJ slowly descend the stairs, looking around, he was then guided by a man in a suit into the the arrivals area.

I felt my lungs breathing heavier as he gets close to us. I know this was MJ's first time being New York and I know it's one of the places he wanted to go so, I know he was also nervous.

He smiled warmly at us, spread his arms out for us as me and Alexandria hugged him. "Hey girls!" He yelled happily.

"Oh my god you look so weird now." Alex commented, making MJ break the hug and look at her curiously.

He spun around, "What have changed into my fabulous looks?" He grinned.

Alex shruggs. "You're taller than I remember, your hair has become darker and you have a little beard growing."

MJ chuckles. "It's because I have become a man." MJ turns to look at me as his eyes widen with a smile plastered on his face. "Sophie, you've changed...alot."

Before I could answer, "Haven't I changed?" Alex interrupted.

"You have but Sophie here, your hair is long, a little wavy, your eyebrows; they're big and beautiful. Overall, there might be some points that I forgot to mention but you've changed."

"Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?" I kidded.

"Take that as a compliment." He said with a slight chuckle.

We walked towards my car, talking about random stuff but nothing to do about our life. I guess, we wanted to save it for later. When we got in, MJ grinned and looked at us, "I'm fucking jealous, you two are fucking rich bitches. When we get to your apartment, tell me everything!"

·····

"I'm happy for you guys, you have a high-paying career. Sophie, one day, you'll be international and Alexandria, you'll be the OWNER and not the co-owner of that bar." MJ stated. Hearing this made me happy, MJ was always a positive person, a person who'll never get you down but instead, he's a person who'll help you get back up.

"Thanks, that means alot to me." I told him.

"Yeah, thank you douche." Alexandria kidded.

MJ giggles. "You're welcome Sophie, you're welcome slut."

"Right, Alex has been sleeping with alot of girls in the past few weeks." I pointed out, earning a frown from Alexandria.

"Yeah, yeah like you have not slept with someone." Alexandria rolled her eyes and stared at me with her weird poker face.

MJ cleared his throat. We look at him as he prepares to speak. "Girls, I really think paying Madison, Eva and your sister Sophie, a visit, would be nice."

My facial expression turned serious at the mention of my sister. "How are they doing? Especially Olive?" Alexandria nodded at my question and we tuned in to what MJ was going to say.

"Your sister, she's in the FBI."

"What?!" I blurted out. But my sister always wanted to be an entrepreneur, what gives?

"Yeah, she's an agent for the FBI and it's her second year in it." He informed. "It shocked me as well, always though she wanted to be an entrepreneur." Of course.

"Anyways, what about Maddy and Eva?" I changed the subject.

"Eva is in Las Vegas, she's in the University of Nevada while Madison is still in L.A in the same college where Ms. Adams teaches now."

So, she's not teaching in highschool now, huh? Must have been because of me.

"Oh and Madison has become very aggressive since you two left." MJ added.

I squinted my eyes and seeing Alexandria do the same, I know what question she was going to ask next. "How aggressive?" She asked.

"Like very aggressive, hot-headed, rude, possesive and plus Eva moving out to go in Lad Vegas only worsen her condition." Now, I was very dissapointed.

I know it's all my fault in the first place but Eva didn't have to leave Madison alone in L.A, I mean, they're bestfriends and they're supposed to be in eachother's sides. And! Eva knew Madison's condition and she left, wow, how fucking smart. *note sarcasm

"That's...stupid." I mumbled angrily. Hearing that Madison was all like this because of me hurted me and made me realize of how selfish and cruel I am.

"I don't understand, why did Eva left when Maddy was acting like that?" Alexandria was confused too.

MJ just shrugged. "I don't know but like I said, maybe a visit won't hurt?" He said more like a question.

"Can't do that." I whispered while I rubbed my temples in nervousness.

"Why not?" MJ leaned in infront of me. "Listen, they may be angry of you for lieng to them big time but this is when they need you most, Sophie."

"I did what I did to start a new life. Hoping that all of them and those memories will fade. The death of my parents, the whole Jessica thing and everything and I'm starting a new one now, I know, I'm selfish and I'm a narcisistic bitch but, this is what I wanted and I'm getting it."

"So what!? You're just going to wait for Madison to commit a suicide and so will your sister? Your sister is in a bad emotional health right now too, Sophie. What if, what if, if it was you?!" MJ's sudden outburst surprised me but knowing that I deserved it, I let all of what he just said flow and registered in my mind.

I nodded. "Whatever happens, keep your promise." I told MJ and stormed off in my room, not wanting this intense conversation to continue.

I'm a bad friend, the worst you could have.

-----
Author's Note:

Well :) Thanks for reading.

Just a reminder, maybe I won't be updating for a few days because I will be super busy with stupid highschool projects and homeworks and plus I can't wait to see "The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1" this November 21 so, yay!!! XD #Excited #Thrilled