|51| Biological

(4 months later)

(4 months later)

We're back at it again, our team's in the finals and babygirl's birthday is around the corner. Julia's turning six in two weeks.

"Here's the definitive list of everything needed. This should be all." My oldest sister Mai sent everyone an email through the group message while seated in front of me.

The families from both sides came over to discuss Julia's party.

We were spread out in the living, dining room, and kitchen area of the house. We had just finished eating breakfast.

Everyone had their checklist of todos.

This birthday's a special one. What makes it unique? It's Julias' golden birthday. The sixth month of the sixth day, turning six years old.

Adira and I agreed this was the perfect age to tell her about her biological father. We wanted her to know before hearing about it from someone else.

Keeping her away from the paparazzi and blogs is one thing, but her friends at school is another. I can't control that.

This is why everyone is pitching in to make sure her birthday is flawless. Maybe I'm going overboard, but I'm only nervous about how she'll take the news.

We plan to tell her today. That way Julia will have time to process it before the festivities began.

"The runway finished? I know she wants all of her friends from school to walk." I asked Mai. She's the go-to person that's been keeping everything organized.

"Yes, please make sure we have that." Ju squealed while cradled in my lap, She's excited. "I want my friends to get the clothes, makeup, and everything. The full model show."

"No worries, it's all good to go. They're building it tomorrow. All the material needed is already there." Jade scanned her checked off list.

"Good because Marcell and some of the other teammates are bringing their kids. We need to make sure we have a big enough staff to accommodate." I made it clear. I wanted everyone on the same page to make this event extravagant. —Pulling out all stops. No budget.

"I'll go by later today to make sure all the different areas of the room are evenly spaced. So we won't run into each other. That was my main concern." Mai added, we nodded. This was her wheelhouse. She always comes through, making things happen.

Not only are we doing a runway with a full team we have; a dance floor, servers, a magician, and some trapeze artists.

"As far as decor, it's a big space. We have to fill it. We don't want weird blank spaces. Utilize every part of the room." My mom stated. She's on edge too about this inevitable conversation we're having with baby girl later.

Everyone's attached to Julia. It's almost like we wish we didn't have to have this conversation, but we do.

Diri's been nervous all morning. I had to keep reminding her that we raised Ju, and she'll always love us.